• 2007 AAR League

well, he has already had affairs(5) and said that before he was sworn in.  his wife had affairs also.(2)    (that’s what they both say)

a new woman came out and can prove of her relationship(affair) with the new gov.  she claims to also be able to prove that she got her job with the city as a payment.(illegal)

lastly, allegations of hooker use are coming into the fold.  if those pan out, thats also illegal.

WOW, would it be amazing to see the replacement go down in similar flames too.

will he stay and try to ride it out?

• Who doesnt love a juicy prostitution scandal?

• '11

You’ve got to love politicians. They’re all such upstanding citizens.

• '19 Moderator

@Smacktard:

Who doesnt love a juicy prostitution scandal?

LMAO

• Thomas Jefferson banged his slaves and he is one of our greatest,

I don’t see how an affair is going to effect a leaders decision making ablity

or why it is important expose them.

• '19 Moderator

I personal don’t care about afairs.

Spitzer needed to go though.  You cant run for office, and get elected, on the premise that you are uncorupt, “Mr Clean” and the promise that you are tough on crime and you will clean up the streets, and then break the very laws you say you are hard on.  No pun intended.

Then again since it’s in NY my oppinion doesn’t really mater anyway. :wink:

• 2007 AAR League

aside from the multiple affairs,

what about getting the girl a job in the city for sex and prostitution is illegal for the guy also.

you cant have a criminal as a mayor again can they?

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

If we kicked out every Democrat who’s been sexually promiscuous and unfaithful to their wives then we’d have no Democrats in office anywhere.

Eventually we just have to realize the party of immorality is going to be immoral.

• '11

Don’t forget the Republicans, they’re just as immoral as any Democrat.  :evil:

• @Cmdr:

If we kicked out every Democrat who’s been sexually promiscuous and unfaithful to their wives then we’d have no Democrats in office anywhere.

What about Barney Frank? :?

• @Cmdr:

We’d be pretty low on Televangelists too  :evil:

@ncscswitch:

@Cmdr:

We’d be pretty low on Televangelists too  :evil:

Yea, but there would be no catholic priests who were kicked out for cheating ON THEIR WIVES!

=)

• If you have ever seen the full version of Achmed the Dead Terrorist, please remember what Achmed did with the two Catholic Priests  :-D

And we HAVE had Congressmen removed for THAT before…

@ncscswitch:

If you have ever seen the full version of Achmed the Dead Terrorist, please remember what Achmed did with the two Catholic Priests  :-D

And we HAVE had Congressmen removed for THAT before…

Nope, can’t say I’ve seen that movie.

When it was filmed, did they have color yet?  I mean, I know yer kinda old. (ducks the lamp thrown at her.)  Hey now, gramps, let’s not get TOO touchy!

• Achmed…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uwOL4rB-go

Worth the 10 minutes to watch the whole thing :-)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m