My God, its wrong, but its just a dog.

• 2007 AAR League

well i agree these guys were wayyyyyyyyy dumb for this.  if it is fake, they are playing a bad joke thats getting the US a lot of bad press.

• I hadn’t heard of this.  But I did see the one of some guys snorting coke in the barracks.

• Who cares?

Well it depends… If a soldier is “high” and is engaged in a combat zone, I doubt all of his mental faculties will be present putting himself and his unit at risk… Then again Coke is pretty fun…

GG

• You would know GG  :wink:  :lol:

But realy, this is the kind of bull**** that pisses me off, it’s obviously fake, and no one belives it’s fake. Why is it the US can’t throw a dead dog/stuffed animal over a cliff, or accidently kill civilians because they wouldn’t stop when ordered without people being enraged over the US. Yet Samalis can drag dead and tatered humans through the street behind a car, or the Japs can throw babbies in the air and catch them on their bayonets, and (I actualy saw this one in one of my bros videos from iraq) Al-Quida can kill US soilders, burn their bodys to a crisp, repeadly beat the bodys with thier guns and metal polls, then drag them, while still the mob beats them, behind a car, hang the bodys over a bridge with signs saying f*** america, and beat them more like pinyatas……WTF!!!  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x SHOULDN’T YOU ACE IN ONE WHOLES BE PAYING MORE ATTENTION TO THAT!!!  :x  :x  :x  :x  :-o  :-o  :-o  :x

• 2007 AAR League

You’re taking heinous crimes and using them to justify the stupidity of those servicemen. You can’t draw a line with those same heinous crimes on one side and everything else on the other and say as long as we don’t cross that line then we are still the good guys. Whether the puppy was alive, or dead, or a stuffed animal doesn’t matter. What those servicemen did was dumb shit. Plain and simple. We don’t tolerate that crap because the job they are doing is important. As far as I can tell there hasn’t been a single posting of a British soldier doing that kind of garbage. And there is a reason for that. It’s because they take their jobs seriously. The occupation of Iraq is important beyond measure. Millions of lives hang in the balance as well as the relations between the nations of the world. This isn’t a fucking video game.  Those men need to get their heads out of their asses and start treating their situation with the gravity it deserves.

• wow, one dude chucks a dog, why do you people give a damn about one flipping dog? Save your outrage for the murders and rapists who receive no punishment.

• @M36:

Save your outrage for the murders and rapists who receive no punishment.

That’s kinda how some Iraqis feel about us.

• @Jermofoot:

@M36:

Save your outrage for the murders and rapists who receive no punishment.

That’s kinda how some Iraqis feel about us.

Thats also the vast Minority who would hate us any way.
    it is born of the same kind of doctorine that convinced the native Okinawans that the US was there to rape and kill them and you had mass suicide in the form of people (mainly women) jumping off cliffs to avoid the Amarican troops that landed to liberate the island.
    with enough propaganda and brainwashing you can convince people of any thing. by the fact that we are even having this conversation in many nations would be subject to inprisonment or exacution, this includes Iraq not 10 years ago as this conversation in nature is questioning the servicemen and in effect questioning the government.

• All the Iraqi’s I have encountered love America more than most American’s do. I have not yet encountered a hostile Iraqi, most of them are in fact, of Saudi background.

• 2007 AAR League

Did you mean Saudi or Sunni? Because I would be suspicious of a large number of Saudi’s being anywhere in Iraq.

• Saudi. They are members of Al-Quaida. Al-Quaida is comprised of Muslims of many nationalities, but the majority are Saudi.

• 2007 AAR League

I agree. Al Qaida is almost exclusively a Sunni group made up mostly of Saudi’s.

I just misread your sentence “I have not yet encountered a hostile Iraqi, most of them are in fact, of Saudi background.” as being that you have not encountered hostile Iraqi’s who had emmigrated from Saudi Arabia and I was thinking that any Saudi who emmigrates to Iraq is probably up to no good….

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m