• '19

I’m super passionate about this game and eager to play - I just dont really have anyone to play it with.

If there are any players in the Brighton area that want to get together for a game sometime please let me know.
    I enjoy Global,  Anniversary edition and 1942 2nd edition.

• Morning Corporalclegg. Great to know there’s is another Brit here. There were two or three London players, but I have not seen or heard of them lately, I am afraid. Perhaps, you have seen that four of us meet in Derbyshire once every three months. Today actually! Most players here are in the North though.
    I met Lozmoid four years ago. He was in Portsmouth. Drop him a PM. He might be able to help.
    I do wish you luck in your search.
    Leo.

• As Leo says ….

Because I organise the quarterly Battle of Britain in Derbyshire that he mentions (to which you are always welcome) I keep a list of the UK players I know about. Below are those that live somewhere down south.

Moltke the Youngest London/Cambridge
    IcyFirefly London
    kiritimati London
    SpifirED London
    poorstudent28 Bath
    Spirally Southampton

I did put IcyFirefly and kirimati in touch with each other as they were both looking for someone to play in London.

I have not seen any of them on the forum for a while, but if you look up their avatars they may have included their email address. For example I am pretty sure that either IcyFirefly or kirimati had done so.

Good luck!

Adam

• '19

@wittmann:

Morning Corporalclegg. Great to know there�s is another Brit here. There were two or three London players, but I have not seen or heard of them lately, I am afraid. Perhaps, you have seen that four of us meet in Derbyshire once every three months. Today actually! Most players here are in the North though.
    I met Lozmoid four years ago. He was in Portsmouth. Drop him a PM. He might be able to help.
    I do wish you luck in your search.
    Leo.

Thanks for your reply Leo! I appreciate your help. Ill get in touch with Lozmoid and go from there. Im happy to hear that there are people in the UK that play A&A, even if we are few and far between! Youve given me some hope.
    Cheers!
    Corporalclegg

• '19

@Private:

As Leo says ….

Because I organise the quarterly Battle of Britain in Derbyshire that he mentions (to which you are always welcome) I keep a list of the UK players I know about. Below are those that live somewhere down south.

Moltke the Youngest London/Cambridge
    IcyFirefly London
    kiritimati London
    SpifirED London
    poorstudent28 Bath
    Spirally Southampton

I did put IcyFirefly and kirimati in touch with each other as they were both looking for someone to play in London.

I have not seen any of them on the forum for a while, but if you look up their avatars they may have included their email address. For example I am pretty sure that either IcyFirefly or kirimati had done so.

Good luck!

Adam

Thank you Adam! Unfortunately Derby is a bit too far for me to get to at the current time, but I do hope to make it up for a game in the future if the offer still stands.

And thanks a bunch for listing the other players, I appreciate that. Feel free to add me to your list!

Thanks again, Adam

Corporalclegg

• Okay Corp. As a mere Private I am yours to command!

I will add you as a BoB non player. These are always publicised on the forum so feel free to ask to join in at any time. :-)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m