• @mojo:

what is capitol in exhile ?

after you lose your capital you play on
    it moves to a territory with an IC and you place 3 free infantry

if you have no IC, you collect money til you can buy an IC and then you get your new capital

I think I recall someone referred to a post somewhere on this forum

• 2007 AAR League

Yeah I’m not sure on the full ruling on that, I assume you still lose what money you have in your coffers to whoever defeated you, just lets you live on to fight another day.

• 2007 AAR League

yea superfortress means aa guns cannot hits USA bombers,  i’m not sure what rules i have it’s the book in the revised game.

as for tech i see you can use them the round you get them.  i like that.

as for the capitol exile rule,  i’m not sure,  the game does need to end at some point. i guess we can discuss it.

• "Capitol at the exile:

When a capital is captured, follow the normal rules and the conqueror can steal the money, but the power who’s capitol was taken can reallocate the capital at one territory with an IC on it. If the power has more than 1 IC, put in the territory with most income (if two or more have same income, put the new capitol at your choice). The reallocation must be declared in Purchase units phase. You gain “Rally exiled troops” rule

If the power has no IC left, it can still collect income, but the income only can be invested in 1 IC that will be the new capitol and gain the “Rally exiled troops” rule. If no territories or troops are left … well, you are out of the game!

And, If you manage retake your original capital, you can choose keep at your actual capitol or come back to the original. This can be made on any Deploy units phase post retaking the original capitol.

Rally exiled troops: Remanents of your army joins at new capital for continuing the resistance! Put 1d3 inf for free at the new capitol when the new capitol is declared (or buyed).

Note that this is used for you can still play, even if you have not many chances of wining the game"

Note you put 1d3 inf, not 3 inf as someone said.
    I created this rule to prevent someone who’s capital has fallen and still has units must post moves without chance of doing nothing, thus maybe resigning from the game and letting the other 4 stopped. FFA 1 had a clear case of this, with Japan backstabbed, with lots of units but no trannie and Tokyo fallen. Another easy case would be UK falling (not so difficult doing Sea Lion in FFA) or even sneaky german/UK trannies taking Whashington when USA is distracted in Pacific (difficult but can happen, at least in a game I managed take L.A. because the guy was distracted)

The free inf are for prevent the new capitol could be taken so quickly.

• 2007 AAR League

is the new capitol limited to it’s ipc value ?  so if UK has australia as it’s new capitol,  he can only build 2 units ?  just wondering i’m not sure how down with this rule i am,  but i’m thinking about it.  and where did this rule come from ?  where is this LHTR 2.0 ?  it’s not the rule book in revised ?

• don’t worry about game dragging on
    I guess we didn’t explain the 8 VCs properly
    its not the original VCs

I presume Randmact is basing it on the current system

Russia
    rus, kar, cau, nov
    Germany
    ger, seu, weu, lib
    UK
    gbr, ind, aus, saf
    Japan
    jpn, kwa, phi, sol
    USA
    eus, wes, hai, bra

mojo, aren’t you that really good play at the tournaments?

@mojo:

where is this LHTR 2.0 ?  it’s not the rule book in revised ?

hey are you that really good Torney/League player?

• @mojo:

is the new capitol limited to it’s ipc value ?   so if UK has australia as it’s new capitol,  he can only build 2 units ?  just wondering i’m not sure how down with this rule i am,  but i’m thinking about it.  and where did this rule come from ?  where is this LHTR 2.0 ?  it’s not the rule book in revised ?

The exiled capitol ruled was invented for me, used first for FFA 2 (not need yet but maybe soon). If Australia is the new capitol… yes… UK still can build only 2 units there (but the free ones from exiled troops don’t mind for this limit)… and if UK has another IC at, say, South Africa, that IC can still be used, of course.

• wow that all looks pretty cool. I don’t know about making libya a VC though, perhaps eastern europe or ukraine? And fortresses wouldn’t be that good in FFA anyway, sure one guy won’t have any money, but you’ll have no defense against the other three.

• we had Libya VC so at least theres one VC you can get off Germany

we also used to have Buryatia and Sinkiang but that proved too easy for Japan so we moved it to Novo and Brazil

• 2007 AAR League

tekkyy,  yea i forgot about the victory cities,  i never pay attention to them,  a win in my book is going for the capitol.  thats why i’m not sure about the capitol exile rule.

as for  my reputation,  i dunno,  i’m just mojo,  i think i’m a pretty good player,  but i haven’t won anything yet.

• 2007 AAR League

Don’t let him fool you, tekkyy. Mojo IS that good. And he and TC are just as good at doubles as they are at 1 on 1.

I’d have more good things to say about him except he’s too damn lazy to learn how to post Abattlemap files and unit summaries.  :-P

• haha yeah thats was I thought regarding what is LHTR comment  :wink:
    I double checked if see it was a different spelling but theres only one mojo

• 2007 AAR League

thats funny 505,  hey TC has loaded battlemap for me so i can look at the map,  i just don’t know how to do anything else yet.

as for LHTR i do know what that is,  i really do.  someone typed LHTR 2.0 and i was wondering if that was the same one i got in my revised game.  there’s some NA’s that are not in my book,  but i’m learning some are made up.

and yes there’s only 1 MOJO  :-D

• @mojo:

O RLY?  :-D

Now there are two of them!

• 2007 AAR League

i think the rules are just fine.  i’ve played every FFA game here.

the other powers are weak for sure, but the other players should realize that making sure to keep pressure off of them is in their own interests b/c then you keep another enemy bottled up.  but everyone goes way out on their own sometimes and the weaker are left to fend for themselves.  which only ends up hurting the others in the game anyways.

• 2007 AAR League

what the F is going on here O RLY ?

i’m gonna change my name to darthmaximus II  :-D

• @mojo:

@mojo:

O RLY?  :-D

+1 for making me laugh on a Friday :lol:

• 2007 AAR League

I think I’m going to change my name to newpaintbrush. I’ve been waiting for that one to open up for a while now.

• 2007 AAR League

is that who that guy is,  i’m been trying to figure it out.  newpaintbrush,    alright i’m coming fer  ya now.  :-D  thanks for the laugh.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m