Seeking confirmation of DJensen's listing of NO's

• Someone who has the actual E40 rulebook, please confirm or edit:

1. Germany - Egypt ground unit is worth 5, not 3.

2. UK - 5 IPC’s for no German subs on the entire board (previously reported as no G/I subs in Atlantic)

3. UK - control all of ANZAC and UK original territories (previously reported as all Canada and ANZAC territories)

4)  USSR - Z125 has to be free of Axis ships.  Is this surface warships, or are subs included?  Is it really Z125, the zone off the west coast of Norway, or is it Z127, the zone north of Arc?

1. US - (Europe only) 5 when the UK takes certain European territories (really the UK, or should it be US, or UK/US?)  Seems odd.

• Well, in answer to number 5, DJensen has both the US and the UK as having the same NO there for the Europe game only.

“UK.2 – Collect a one time 5 IPC payment the first time the UK liberates one of: Normandy/Bordeaux, Holland/Belgium, or Western Germany”

“USA.2 – Collect a one time 5 IPC payment the first tim the UK liberates one of: Normandy/Bordeaux, Holland/Belgium, or Western Germany”

1 and 2 the changes don’t make a whole lot of difference I guess, but 3 and 4 I find really weird.

• Where did Djensen post the Europe NOs? I’ve only seen the Global NOs.

• @GrizzlyMan:

Where did Djensen post the Europe NOs? I’ve only seen the Global NOs.

They’re both on the latest preview (#5) on the home page.

• Krieg corrected the US one about Normandy/Bordeux

It is supposed to be if the US has it.

• @oztea:

Krieg corrected the US one about Normandy/Bordeux

It is supposed to be if the US has it.

Thanks - that’s the kind of thing I was asking for.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m