• Theres purple in risk!?

The large problom I have is time, Finals are finaly over for school, but just as bad if not worst, 2nd Semester has started, which means large projects for us. I slack even alittle now, I’ll be playing catch up till June.

I screwed with the colors, and it works out better with six instead of 5 colors, but I only have 5 matching ship colors. I had to use green for blue france, anything else doesn’t work. Red has to be Russia, I don’t have enough Soviet ships to satisfy the other large country’s navys. Green is now the US.

• france blue
    USA white
    England red
    Prussia Black
    Russia Green
    Ottoman Brown
    Austria Grey
    Spain yellow
    Confed. of Rhine Blue

Repaint what you got you will thank me latter.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/249174

here is a link for some basic rules… start here and make it your own.

Print out the map and throw away the AAE map. That wont help you in this.

You probably could play tonight if you get busy. My system has been playtested.

• petrograd was not called petrograd until world war one. It was still st. petersburg. and Napoleon never tried to take petrograd but aimed for moscow. There is a quote by napoleon( having trouble refinding the source even though i just saw it today) that goes something like this. I’ll take russia by the feet if i take kiev, if st. petersburg then the head and if moscow then the heart. So napoleon had really 3 goals he good of aim for and he amied for moscow. you want to represent this in your game so you could take either of the 3 cities.

• '19 Moderator

During French innvasion Napoleon said: “If I’ll capture Kiev, I’ll take Russia by it’s feet, if I’ll capture Petersburg, I’ll take it by it’s head and if I’ll capture Moscow, I’ll destroy it’s heart”.

-http://spirit-of-moscow.com/journalofmoscou.shtml

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m