• @Crazy:

Can you elaborate?

I have never heard of problems…. more personal issues about Battlemaps usage.

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

The only problem with Battlemap is that, on rare occasions, when you try to save a file using Save As, the program crashes.  When compared to the huge benefits of Battlemap (smaller program, loads almost instantly, you can see the entire game board on a wide screen, most of the game board on a normal screen, ease of moving units, ease of adding and subtracting movements, the ease of quickly ascertaining income and total unit values, etc) far out weigh the one minor glitch that, if you are smart, won’t ever affect you. (Because you’ll be smart enough to type in the name you want to save it as if you want to use save as, instead of using the mouse to select a name of files.)

• 2007 AAR League

some sazoneshave the wrong numbers,butnot an issue if your using same version.

There’s a patch for it, Nix.  Just like all the patches out there for TripleA, what are there, half a dozen now?

• :-o Oh Ya, TripleA, it just keeps getting better all the time! :wink:
    It is the best, and it won’t stop until you all convert!
    Meuwww haha!!!  :roll:

@Crazy:

:-o Oh Ya, TripleA, it just keeps getting better all the time! :wink:
    It is the best, and it won’t stop until you all convert!
    Meuwww haha!!!  :roll:

Convert to what?  Sadism or Masochism???

• :evil:
    Go ahead Jen, make funny, but someday you will try playing it and as much of a diehard as you are for your beloved BattleMap, you will like TripleA, because it feels more like actually playing the boardgame. :-D

• @Crazy:

:evil:
    Go ahead Jen, make funny, but someday you will try playing it and as much of a diehard as you are for your beloved BattleMap, you will like TripleA, because it feels more like actually playing the boardgame. :-D

Hey, people are perfectly free to use BattleMap, eat raw meat, and wear no shoes.  :wink:

@Crazy:

:evil:

I use it.  If a strategy loses against the TripleA AI, then it’s a bone headed strategy. (Japan going Kill England First, for example.)

It’s just put together so poorly that most real computers cannot use it in networked play. :P

Anyway, real people use pieces on real boards, when that’s not available, they play with Battlemap since its the closest thing to an actual game board there is.  Mapview’s second closest. (Only because the amount of the board displayed is about 40% of what Battlemap displays at a time.)

• I like TripleA.

If I had a daughter, I would let her marry TripleA.

• With software? Are you sofware? Wait a moment, you are Smith agent from Matrix  :mrgreen:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m