I’m open for a non-league game.  I’d actually like to try something as the Allies so I’d be willing to give up 8 ipc for the Axis bid.

LHTR, no tech, no NA, ADS, TripleA or Abattlemap.
    (Although I’ll probably have a bit more flexibility with Abattlemap since there is a good chance I’ll be using two different computers and one has touble running TripleA)

I should be able to do at least a turn per day with the 24th and 25th the only possible exceptions.

If I get a response, I’ll create a game thread in the games section and either delete this thread or we can just use it for game discussion.

• Despite my earlier objections to a “non - league” game there is something I’d like to try as the axis w/an 8 bid. I’d give it a go DM.

Uh-oh, I don’t like the sound of that.

Well your trying something may effect my trying something such that I may have to try something different depending on what you are trying.  Unless what you are trying doesn’t effect what I was going to try so then I will be safe to try whatever I want.  :-D

Alright, game on.  We can use this thread for any game discussion.

Place your bid and I’ll have R1 up sometime tonight after my turn for my game with RisingDragon.

• @DarthMaximus:

Well your trying something may effect my trying something such that I may have to try something different depending on what you are trying.  Unless what you are trying doesn’t effect what I was going to try so then I will be safe to try whatever I want. 
     :-D

Do you work for the government with that double speak ??  :)  :lol: :lol:

Lol!

• Well your trying something may effect my trying something such that I may have to try something different depending on what you are trying.

That almost sounds like the run on sentence i would type. :roll:

• G trn in sz14

Game thread created.

@Imperious:

Well your trying something may effect my trying something such that I may have to try something different depending on what you are trying.

That almost sounds like the run on sentence i would type. :roll:

I always liked this line from Lord of the Rings…

I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

:-D

• @DarthMaximus:

Well your trying something may effect my trying something such that I may have to try something different depending on what you are trying.  Unless what you are trying doesn’t effect what I was going to try so then I will be safe to try whatever I want.  :-D

[yoda]
    Do, or Do not.  There is no try.
    [/yoda]

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m