New Shapeways pieces (P-51, MiG-15, Horten Ho 229)

• Hi all,

I’ve got some new planes available on my Shapeways store: P-51 Mustang, Soviet MiG-15, and the German Horten Ho 229 flying wing. Also a nuclear plant that can be used as a major factory or research center.

The MiG makes a great jet fighter and flavor piece for the Soviets, albeit a few years ahead of its time. The Horten looks very cool, but because it lacks a fuselage and tail it can hard to pick up and hold; I’d recommend putting it on a flight stand. The P-51 is intentionally sized up, because I plan to use it as an advanced long-range fighter with special rules and wanted it to stand out from the other fighters, and look a bit more imposing on the board.

Also, I haven’t forgotten about the additional victory cities, they are coming. Most are already done and I’m really hoping to get the last few done this month.

EBard

• '16

Neat! I could see using the nuclear plants as major industrial complexes in a Modern game like the one produced by HBG.

I look forward to buying some cruisers and battleships from you in the next month or so. What is the appropriate scale to match up with OOB pieces?

I’m still pulling for somebody to mold a motorcycle-and-sidecar combo. Nor would I look sideways at a few WW1-era armored car sculpts.

• @Trenacker:

I’m still pulling for somebody to mold a motorcycle-and-sidecar combo. Nor would I look sideways at a few WW1-era armored car sculpts.

If you search for motorcycles on Shapeways it comes up 10 pages, many with sidecar and WWII style, like this on the pic

710x528_18701621_10973141_1513806142.jpg

• @Trenacker:

I look forward to buying some cruisers and battleships from you in the next month or so. What is the appropriate scale to match up with OOB pieces?

On the left-side of my shop homepage there is a list of categories. Anything in the “Axis & Allies” categories is sized to exactly match the OOB pieces. Avoid the 1/1800, 1/2400, and 1/4800 scales. Also all of my models should have their dimensions listed in their descriptions, so you can verify the size if you’re interested.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m