• A Merry Christmas to all, I hope you are having a great festive day. Semper Fi

• Yep Merry Christmas to all, nothing brings the holidays together better then a war game lol

• Merry Christmas to all of you. Enjoy the days of silence, Joy and lots of Food.
    Be nice to others and be greatful for what you have.
    Be blessed!

• Sponsor

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

• '22 '20 '19 '18 '17 '16 '15 '14 '12

Yes, merry Xmas I guess…

We had a party last night, and an old friend of mine showed up with a bottle of Rumple Mintz…  after 5ish shots of that stuff I think I was high fiving Santa himself next to the fire and talking about some awesome G1 I rolled Xmases past…

Hurting today, but luckily cooking big Xmas dinner for family gives me excuse to sip Guiness as palliative

• '21 '20 '18 '17

“Rumple Mintz” Victory Condition (Punishment)

Rumple Mintz;  Each time Germany takes Moscow, Leningrad, or Stalingrad, it must also take one (1) shot of Rumple Mintz.  If Russia recaptures Moscow or Berlin, it must take one shot of Schnapps (Germany player decides revolting flavor).  The second and subsequent time that Germany takes a Russian capital, it must take one additional shot of Rumple Mintz.

• '22 '20 '19 '18 '17 '16 '15 '14 '12

@taamvan:

Rumple Mintz;  Each time Germany takes Moscow, Leningrad, or Stalingrad, it must also take one (1) shot of Rumple Mintz.   If Russia recaptures Moscow or Berlin, it must take one shot of Schnapps (Germany player decides revolting flavor).   The second and subsequent time that Germany takes a Russian capital, it must take one additional shot of Rumple Mintz.

Good Lord!  That almost a too powerful Victory Condition! No one could survive intact…

• '17 '16 '15

@taamvan:

Rumple Mintz;  Each time Germany takes Moscow, Leningrad, or Stalingrad, it must also take one (1) shot of Rumple Mintz.   If Russia recaptures Moscow or Berlin, it must take one shot of Schnapps (Germany player decides revolting flavor).   The second and subsequent time that Germany takes a Russian capital, it must take one additional shot of Rumple Mintz.

hmm… thought rumple minze was schnapps. Guess I need to do some research : )
    Should prove to be an enjoyable process : )

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m