What's New at Historical Board Gaming?

• @HBG:

@Midnight_Reaper:

The only problem I have with HBG’s new flight markers is that they stop at 6. Between long range aircraft tech and air bases, if I’m getting a set of flight range markers, I’d like them to go up to at least 8, if not 9.

But that’s me.

-Midnight_Reaper

We can add 7,8, and 9 if there are people who want them.
    problem is that my guage was only designed to 6 :-o

HBG,

You know, I wouldn’t mind flight markers for a remaining range of 7, 8, or 9 and a fuel gauge that max’s out at 6. If I still have an available flight range of 7, I’d say that the tank is still full… Traditionally, one method for increasing flight range was by the use of drop tanks. When the drop tanks were emptied and discarded, the internal fuel tanks were still mostly full at that point.

In short, I would buy them (Flight Range Markers with ranges of 7, 8, and 9 on a marker with a fuel gauge that tops out at 6) if you made them.

-Midnight_Reaper

• '18 '17 '16

HBG’s new Factory Set for Global 40 goes on sale today. The set includes 48 factories in colours that match the nations in the game. There are enough so that when you take over someone else’s factory you can replace it with your own. You can check them out in my video here;
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40G5VL1YvmU

And you can purchase them here;
    http://www.historicalboardgaming.com/HBG-1940-Factory-Set-48Set_p_2796.html

• Virginia Hall Goillot (woman)
    Cuthbert (leg)

• '18 '17 '16

@Caesar’s:

Virginia Hall Goillot (woman)
    Cuthbert (leg)

Congratulations Caesar’s Gaul!! You have won the full set of factories for Global 40. I’m also going to throw in a full set of these from my own private stash;
    http://www.historicalboardgaming.com/HBG-Aircraft-Fuel-Range-Markers-Acrylic-_p_2765.html

PM me your name and mailing address and I’ll drop those in the mail on Monday.

• '18 '17

Congrats to Caesar’s Gaul! You beat me to the answer.  Curse my luck for having to work!  :-P

Now these go on my last minute Christmas Wish List!!!

• '18 '17 '16

Haha, I can’t believe it took almost an hour to get an answer. All you had to do was Google WW2 one legged woman and it was the first thing that comes up.

• Well Virginia was given a direct order to eliminate Cuthbert if he gave her any trouble.

• '18 '17 '16

I believe it was the Germans who had orders to eliminate Cuthbert if he gave them any trouble. They had no idea who Cuthbert was but they were certain that he was up to no good.

• @GeneralHandGrenade:

I believe it was the Germans who had orders to eliminate Cuthbert if he gave them any trouble. They had no idea who Cuthbert was but they were certain that he was up to no good.

Uh oh, you don’t know your own trivia question… :wink:

@Wikipedia:

Before making her escape, she signalled to SOE that she hoped Cuthbert would not give trouble on the way. The SOE, not understanding the reference, replied, “If Cuthbert troublesome, eliminate him”.

• '14

@Nowhere:

@GeneralHandGrenade:

Uh oh, you don’t know your own trivia question… :wink:

@Wikipedia:

Before making her escape, she signalled to SOE that she hoped Cuthbert would not give trouble on the way. The SOE, not understanding the reference, replied, “If Cuthbert troublesome, eliminate him”.

One thing we know about history, the winners get to write the books.

• Not meaning to necro a post here, but I was trying to get in contact with HBG, as I can not get an answer from the HBG website and I’ve sent HBG a message on this forum, but it doesn’t show up in my "sent"box.

• @TheAlabamaBushWookie:

Not meaning to necro a post here, but I was trying to get in contact with HBG, as I can not get an answer from the HBG website and I’ve sent HBG a message on this forum, but it doesn’t show up in my "sent"box.

Their facebook messenger and email are the best ways to get a hold of them:

info@historicalboardgaming.com

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m