• '22 '21 '20 '17 '15

I recently downloaded this new version of Triple A, and while playing Global 1940 2nd ed. I have run into an issue with random capital ships being damaged for no reason.  It strikes both sides at random intervals.  I can find no rhyme or reason to what sets it off.  Any possible insights?

Thanks,
    Snigg

• @Snigg:

I recently downloaded this new version of Triple A, and while playing Global 1940 2nd ed. I have run into an issue with random capital ships being damaged for no reason.  It strikes both sides at random intervals.  I can find no rhyme or reason to what sets it off.  Any possible insights?

Thanks,
    Snigg

There has been a related issue in this release. Please download and install again from http://triplea-game.org/download/ .

Please report back in case this occurs again.

• '22 '21 '20 '17 '15

Try that tonight…thank you!

• '18

I just downloaded Win32 version on Dec 4 and the issue is still there.

• @Deiganator:

I just downloaded Win32 version on Dec 4 and the issue is still there.

So please confirm that you are using version 1.9.0.0.7621 or newer.
    Also please be sure that this happened during a game that has been started as a new game using the new engine.

Older games that started with the engine-version containing the bug that are continued using the newer engine might still contain the bug.

In case it happened in a new game using the new engine, please upload a savegame containing the issue that we can use to investigate.
    Which map did you play?

Thank you :-)

• '18

Hi P@nther, yes that is the version I am using and it is in a game I just started with that version. I am also loosing fighters on carriers when re-loading the game. I have since saved over the game it occurred on, but if it happens again I will save a copy of the file then and upload. Thanks for the response.

• @Deiganator:

Hi P@nther, yes that is the version I am using and it is in a game I just started with that version. I am also loosing fighters on carriers when re-loading the game. I have since saved over the game it occurred on, but if it happens again I will save a copy of the file then and upload. Thanks for the response.

Thank you, Deiganator, that will be helpful. You can however post the file of your current game, as the history of the game is saved (see the “Show History” feature in the “Game” menu). It would be helpful if you could indicate when it happened.

Also did that happen during a human vs. human game or during a game human against an AI? In case of an AI please indicate which one you used.
    What map did you play?

Thank you :-)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m