• Contact HBG and ask them if they are going to start selling Anniversary single units soon. They do it for every other A&A game I don’t see why they wouldn’t for Anniversary.

• @Erocco:

Contact HBG and ask them if they are going to start selling Anniversary single units soon. They do it for every other A&A game I don’t see why they wouldn’t for Anniversary.

I already asked them that and they said “we hope to.” But I don’t know how long it will take for them to become available…

• Id be interested if the price is right. Looking for anything else?

• '17 '15

Try I will never grow up website, they are breaking up the Field Marshal Game Italian sets and selling them by the piece. You can get the FMG Combat Units - Italy - Carro Armato 41 Tank. It is close to what you want plus higher quality. Just bought a bunch myself.

• @Bob77:

Id be interested if the price is right. Looking for anything else?

I sent you a PM.

• Has anyone traded with calvin and hobbs? Good buyer/seller?

• I just sold a bunch of first edition italian pieces with those tanks on ebay last week but i have a copy of anniversary ill be opening on xmas that i wont need several of those pieces for including all the tanks…i use the second edition italy sculpts for most of the pieces so if anyone may want those tanks or fighters, transports, some infantry destroyers subs and maybe bombers ill have those all to sell after the 25th…(no battleships or cruisers need those)i can ship usps first class in the same box and packing that HBG uses to ship. PM me if interested (i can ship usa only) .Have other nations pieces available

• If I’m not mistaken, I think the only “Italian” sculpts in Anniversary are the Infantry and Tanks… I believe all other “Italian” units in Anniversary are just German and Japanese equipment molded in brown. If you want all-Italian equipment, you either have to get 1940 Europe sculpts (from the game or HBG) and/or the FMG Italian sculpts (sold by IWNGU).

• @calvinhobbesliker:

Is anyone willing to sell me some Italian tanks from Anniversary (different from those in G40)? I’d like to buy 4-6 and am willing to pay a few dollars per tank.

I have 6 extra; I bought 2 copies of the game; where do you live? address?

• I sent u pics; packaged ready to go just need an address

• Not sure how to post the pics; guess I didn’t realize not to respond to the email itself; tanks on their way tomorrow send back what u want

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m