• I am looking to save a few bucks, and it has occurred to me that if I buy the map and rule book (plus a few sculpts for the AAAs) I can play this version with chips and minis from my other sets.

My question is:  Can the 1942 2nd edition game board fit nicely into a 1942 1st edition game box?

Cheers.

• Unless you plan on printing the map any way or have a really cheap source on printing, you wont save money. The printed map will cost more then the game.
    40"×26" game board

• @Bob77:

Unless you plan on printing the map any way or have a really cheap source on printing, you wont save money. The printed map will cost more then the game.

HBG is selling the map + rules for $5.  Cheapest I can find the game for is $15.99.  Also shipping to Canada should be cheaper for just a board.

I know it’s not a lot of money, but I’ve been off work with an injury and very broke.  I’m healing nicely and will be back to work soon, but I’ll be catching up for a long time and (sadly) $10-$20 makes a difference.

@Bob77:

40"�26" game board

I need to know the dimensions when folded if I plan to try to fit it into another A&A box.

• I was thinking those $80-$1000 maps lol. I will bust out tape measure in about 5 mins

• 25.5x33cm

• Thanks!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m