Looking for players in Massachusetts

• Hi guys,

I’ve been a bit of a lurker on this forum since I started playing a few years back. I’m a big fan of YG’s Youtube channel and, of course, the game itself. I used to play 1940 almost weekly with my girlfriend, but we’re long-distance now and I don’t get the chance to play any variant of A&A nearly enough.I’d consider myself a pretty intermediate player (if even that), but I love WW2 so frankly I’d even be ok playing against much more experienced players (just going to bring a beer or two along in that case). I live in Boston, but can drive anywhere in the area so is there anyone who is close or moderately close and would like to coordinate to play a game feel free to reply to this post or reach out directly to me. The more the merrier!

• Hello avid player in Chelmsford ma. We have a group of 4 that plays twice a month 1940 global. I also have many other versions of the game. We are always looking for new players to join us

• Chris in Beverly here. Taking any recruits? Experienced in all versions, but recently been playing global 40. I also sent a PM.

• I’m from near Lewiston, Maine but I’d be willing to drive down and I play all versions

• My opponent Ghost Army and I are down for AA40!  Both from Boston.  I’d say we’re about intermediate-level players.

• Hi, Mike here in Manchester, NH.  We play once a month at the local American Legion.  Email me if interested and I will send you updates:  mikpel at Hotmail dot com

I am not sure if we can put in email addresses so just put in the correct ‘at sign’ and ‘dot’.  We play mostly AA 1940.

• 2024 2023 '22 '19 '18

Randy in ipswich.  Lets do a big gathering in September.

• 2024 2023 '22 '19 '18

hey, looking for someone or two to play an experimental game with a game designer friend of mine on Saturday.  email me at rnsvandyke@gmail.com

• would love to join a group playing global 1940

I live in RI frieling1769@gmail.com

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m