• Disciplinary Group Banned

I know there are some good people out there that want to see me ban, and they don’t like me. I can tell that you are good people by watching your youtube videos. I assure you I am not a bad person even though at times I am seem to be. I am not a internet troll, and yes I know how to play A&A. I started playing back in 1984 when the game came out. I know how to play because I am the one that came up with the VANN FORMULAS which is called the ENIGMA (vann) FORMULAS.

For YG’s tournament, the only reason why I was going to go there was to show Larry Harris my game formulas, not to harass anyone.

What I said about Larry Harris was that he was a so-call war-gamer, and he was a good game designer, but not a great game designer.
    I apologies the remark I said about Larry Harris, because I know that offended some people a lot.

Looking back on some of the comments I made, I am definitely was a jerk, even though people still think I am a jerk.

Everyone here in this community said I cross the line, and I agree to that.

I do have a true passion for A&A.

I know some bridges my never get rebuilt between me, and some people.

I will not make unnecessary comments on other people’s post that may offend people. Instead I will encourage them, and try to help them out. I will be a proactive A&A member to the forums to make this a more pleasant place for the members, and for our guest.

This is the real truce from me, and I know some of you will not jump on the band wagon with this truce, and I can see why. I became a member in July 4th, 2017. That’s nearly five months being a member, and most of that time was hell from me.

I will be posting, and commenting on post, but not that much. Mainly I will be checking on comments everyday.
    So I will mostly be a visitor on the forums, and I will not be checking if I have any PM’s everyday.

Anyway that’s all I have to say for now. I will be back whenever.

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

• I think vann is an a s s. I’ve seen him ask for a cease fire then add insults in the same post, so i don’t really believe it.
    I’ve seen plenty of people do what he is doing now, and it seems to be ok. The general forum is for just about anything except politics. Ive seen apologies. Ive seen new posts that mock and taunt vann. If those are ok, then this apology should be ok too, heartfelt or not.

Edit 4 spelling

• No apology needed. I’ve spent 2 days 14hrs going thru the threads in the last 2 months. That’s the only reason I know what I know.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

I know the truth.

Young Grasshopper IS Dauvio Vann

• @Gargantua:

I know the truth.

Young Grasshopper IS Dauvio Vann

Multiple identity disorder or those looong canadian winters? Do we call him young van or dauvio grasshopper? Tune in to the next episode.

• '17 '16

@Colt45:

This is not a dating website.

Oh Shizzle…

[quietly deletes post about being a Scorpio and liking to take long walks on the beach…]

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m