WOLF FORMULA FOR WINNING ALL A&A GAMES

• I saw this on “good wolf hunting”… You were played by matt damen

• @Wolfshanze:

I’ve done some extensive testing, and I’ve finally worked out all the kinks… I’m 100% sure that if you apply the following formula before each move, you will win 99.999% (repeating of course) all of your Axis and Allies matches… this formula has been tested with all current versions of Axis and Allies, and is retro-feasible with A&A Classic as well (however, this formula will implode if you use it with A&A Revised, don’t ask).

I unveil to the entire community, the WOLF FORMULA

The 5th line has a flow that’s incorrect !

• '17

Germany must have followed that formula which led to their vict….uh I mean demise!

Very funny Wolfschanze…I think you beat my Ichabod Equations!

• '18 '17 '16

The fifth line looks ok to me, but on the 12th line you have a < instead of a >. That will totally mess things up if you attack with more than 5 tanks against a stack of at least 14 dudes.

Shoddy work Wolfy. You need to clean that up.

• '17 '16

SS and GeneralHandGrenade, I’m sorry, but I’m going to have to correct both of you about the fifth line… Neither of you are considering the Quantum Zeno Effect in this particular measurement I included in the Wolf Formula: making repeated measurements of a quantum system can prevent it from changing its state. Between measurements, the system exists in a superposition of two possible states, with the probability of one increasing and the other decreasing. Each measurements puts the system back into a single definite state, and the evolution has to start over.

One of the strangest and most important consequences of the Wolf Formula is the idea of “entanglement.” When two quantum particles interact in the right way, their states will depend on one another, no matter how far apart they are. You can hold one panzer division in Berlin and send the other to Moscow, and measure them simultaneously, and the outcome of the measurement in Berlin will absolutely and unequivocally determine the outcome of the measurement in Moscow, and vice versa.

The correlation between these states cannot possibly be described by any local theory, in which the particles have definite states. These states are indeterminate until the instant that one is measured, at which time the states of both are absolutely determined, no matter how far apart they are. This has been experimentally confirmed dozens of times over the last thirty years or so of Axis and Allies, with light and even atoms, and every new experiment has absolutely agreed with the quantum prediction.

The effects of the Wolf Formula measurement can be interpreted in a number of different ways– as the physical “collapse” of a wavefunction, as the splitting of the universe into many parallel worlds, etc.– but the end result is the same in all of them. A quantum particle can and will occupy multiple states right up until the instant that it is measured; after the measurement it is in one and only one state… in either case, this will result in a favorable outcome in Axis and Allies. Please double-check your math before making false conclusions.

• '17 '16

I want Wolfshanze for Mayor!!!
    :lol: :lol: :-D

• '18 '17 '16

@Wolfshanze:

SS and GeneralHandGrenade, I’m sorry, but I’m going to have to correct both of you about the fifth line… Neither of you are considering the Quantum Zeno Effect in this particular measurement I included in the Wolf Formula: making repeated measurements of a quantum system can prevent it from changing its state. Between measurements, the system exists in a superposition of two possible states, with the probability of one increasing and the other decreasing. Each measurements puts the system back into a single definite state, and the evolution has to start over.

One of the strangest and most important consequences of the Wolf Formula is the idea of “entanglement.” When two quantum particles interact in the right way, their states will depend on one another, no matter how far apart they are. You can hold one panzer division in Berlin and send the other to Moscow, and measure them simultaneously, and the outcome of the measurement in Berlin will absolutely and unequivocally determine the outcome of the measurement in Moscow, and vice versa.

The correlation between these states cannot possibly be described by any local theory, in which the particles have definite states. These states are indeterminate until the instant that one is measured, at which time the states of both are absolutely determined, no matter how far apart they are. This has been experimentally confirmed dozens of times over the last thirty years or so of Axis and Allies, with light and even atoms, and every new experiment has absolutely agreed with the quantum prediction.

The effects of the Wolf Formula measurement can be interpreted in a number of different ways– as the physical “collapse” of a wavefunction, as the splitting of the universe into many parallel worlds, etc.– but the end result is the same in all of them. A quantum particle can and will occupy multiple states right up until the instant that it is measured; after the measurement it is in one and only one state… in either case, this will result in a favorable outcome in Axis and Allies. Please double-check your math before making false conclusions.

I can’t believe you can’t see this!!!
    You forgot to factor in the Cruisers. What about the Cruisers!?!
    Remember what Eddie said “Slip to the dark side across that line.” The Cruisers followed Eddie everywhere he went. They even made a movie about it.

• @GeneralHandGrenade:

@Wolfshanze:

SS and GeneralHandGrenade, I’m sorry, but I’m going to have to correct both of you about the fifth line… Neither of you are considering the Quantum Zeno Effect in this particular measurement I included in the Wolf Formula: making repeated measurements of a quantum system can prevent it from changing its :-D state. Between measurements, the system exists in a superposition of two possible states, with the probability of one increasing and the other decreasing. Each measurements puts the system back into a single definite state, and the evolution has to start over.

Remember what Eddie said “Slip to the dark side across that line.” The Cruisers followed Eddie everywhere he went. They even made a movie about it.

SWEET !

Nice quiet humor posting here in the middle of site. Getting pretty load at the bottom.

• Anybody who brings up the the Vann formula in a favorable light should be sent to the Russian Front!

• '17 '16

@GeneralHandGrenade:

Simple elementary my dear GeneralHandGrenade… The WOLF FORMULA most certainly takes ships into account… There was an incident in the Philadelphia Naval Yard involving the USS Eldridge in 1943… an experiment you could say, based on the same WOLF FORMULA theories, both mathematically and physically the interrelated nature of the forces that comprise electromagnetic radiation and gravity, in other words, uniting the fields of electromagnetism and gravity into a single field.

At the request of the Navy, elements of the WOLF FORMULA were altered to creating a stealth technology that would render USS Eldridge invisible to radar and magnetic mines, much as you mentioned above. Accounts of the pending experiment, the USS Eldridge was fitted with the required equipment at the Philadelphia Naval Shipyard. Testing began in the summer of 1943, and it was successful to a limited extent. One test resulted in Eldridge being rendered nearly invisible, with some witnesses reporting a “greenish fog” appearing in its place. Crew members complained of severe nausea afterwards. Also, when the ship reappeared, some sailors were embedded in the metal structures of the ship, including one sailor who ended up on a deck level below that where he began and had his hand embedded in the steel hull of the ship, as well as some sailors who went “completely bananas.”

This all ties back into the Quantum Zeno Effect which, as you recall, I mentioned earlier… I would not alter the WOLF FORMULA in any way, especially the fifth line, as the US Navy did in Philadelphia in 1943… you end up with really bad results, and will probably lose your attempt to take Moscow, or you may end up embedded inside the concrete foundation of your home. I take no responsibility if you attempt to alter the fifth line of my formula.

• Disciplinary Group Banned

• Any More Formula’s ???

STRESSPIC6.jpg

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m