VANN to Baron-Larry Marx to ENIGMA formulas.

• Disciplinary Group Banned

The VANN formulas are proven to be legit. Larry Marx broke the VANN code with the VANN table, and he discovered a VANN formulas. Baron Munchhausen refined it, and it was called the Baron-Larry Marx formulas. Baron Munchhausen contacted the people that was involve with formulas, and ask them if it was okay to call it the ENIGMA FORMULAS. All parties involve with the formulas agree to call it the ENIGMA FORMULAS for the game of Axis, and Allies.  8-) 8-) 8-)

However on the outside realm of A&A they will remain as the VANN FORMULAS.

With the formulas I have a audacious plan to start a A&A house rules league in the area of Grand Rapids, MI, and create my own board game company with other people that are interested.

THERE WILL BE MORE INFO IN THE FUTURE, AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

• However on the outside realm of A&A they will remain as the LARRY-MARX FORMULAS. You should create your own country that kneels when they play your national anthem because they knew all along the bankruptcy of VANN.

• I couldn’t stop laughing after I read that Imperious.

• Disciplinary Group Banned

@Imperious:

However on the outside realm of A&A they will remain as the LARRY-MARX FORMULAS. You should create your own country that kneels when they play your national anthem because they knew all along the bankruptcy of VANN.

Only to you that the LARRY-MARX FORMULAS exist, to everyone else it’s VANN, and ENIGMA.  :evil: LOL!!!

• The globe rejoices in Larry- Marx since it is the only formula that offers the true combat picture. VANN shoes was a failure. Nobody even knows about enigma except during WW2. Even Trump tweets about Larry-Marx…

• '17 '16

@Imperious:

The globe rejoices in Larry- Marx since it is the only formula that offers the true combat picture. VANN shoes was a failure. Nobody even knows about enigma except during WW2. Even Trump tweets about Larry-Marx…

No, no, no…
    :-) :cry: :cry: :cry: :-D

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m