…meanwhile over at vance's house...

• Also, keep in mind that if this guy was sent on an espionnage mission, his superiors ought to have picked a better agent than someone who’s fuzzy on the rules (assuming he was genuinely fuzzy on them, rather than just pretending to be fuzzy), since this puts him in a poor position to understand what he was trying to find out from you.  As can be seen in the James Bond films, the best practice in the espionnage business is to put “the best man we have” on a tough case.  If this guy was indeed “the best man” that could be turned loose by his superiors to infiltrate your operation, it sounds as if you weren’t exactly dealing with MI5; it actually sounds more as if you were dealing with the Elbonians in Dilbert, who can never understand why their schemes keep failing.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

The only man is always the best man you’ve got lol.

“I think you’re just being paranoid”  - Says the most likely spymaster! ;)  Coordinating agents from coast to coast across canada in a united conspiracy to defeat our team! Outrageous! How dare!

Variance’s home has been infiltrated and defiled!  His cat has been pet!  There will be BLOOD and DICE for this!

• '18 '17 '16

Yup, you caught me. I have an unlimited supply of funds and I’ve sent spies to the household of every competitor in the tournament. I have no confidence in my skills or the skills of my partner and the millions of dollars in prize money is too good to leave to chance.

You would be advised to sweep your place for bugs, Garg. I knew it would be too risky to send a human to your house with their fuzzy questions to spy on you. You would no doubt torture them into revealing my sinister master plan to invade the heart of Leaf Nation and return home with the spoils of war.

• Sponsor

WOOHO! I see that my espionage mechanic was successfully deployed, all this tournament propaganda didn’t cost me a cent and all I had to do was mention Gargantua and Vance as teammates in one of my vids.

• Customizer

I recently obtained a 2nd hand Playmobil Roman Arena. Unfortunately the lions were missing…

catarena.jpg

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m