• '17 '16 Customizer

Can a transport unload it’s cargo into a freindly territory from a SZ occupied by war ships belonging to a country it’s not a war with? For, example…G1…Germany, on it’s non-com move xports 1 tank & Inf to SZ115 & offloads into Finland to help liberate & reinforce. Russia has a sub & cruiser stationed there, but since Russia & Germany are not at war, is it considered a friendly SZ?

• Powers that be are neutral and there for can occupy the same territory.

• @Maddog77:

Can a transport unload it’s cargo into a freindly territory from a SZ occupied by war ships belonging to a country it’s not a war with? For, example…G1…Germany, on it’s non-com move xports 1 tank & Inf to SZ115 & offloads into Finland to help liberate & reinforce. Russia has a sub & cruiser stationed there, but since Russia & Germany are not at war, is it considered a friendly SZ?

Yes, that is fine:

@Rulebook:

Powers Not at War with One Another
    When two powers on opposite sides are not yet
    at war with one another, they operate under some
    special conditions and restrictions.

Movement: A power’s ships don’t block the naval
    movements of other powers with which it’s not at
    war, and vice versa. They can occupy the same sea
    zones.

So there’s nothing that prevents you from moving the transport there and unload your troops to activate or reinforce Finland during NCM.

• '17 '16 Customizer

Thanks guys. I thought this was the case, but could not easily find what you quoted in the rule book so I wanted to make sure. Sometimes I do get it wrong. (But not often.  :wink:)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m