Garganuta vs Karl7 Live in Vancouver BC

• THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS! YOUR PUNY THREATS MAKE ME LAUGH; AND YOUR REQUEST IS WEAK.

I CAN’T BELIEVE PEOPLE ARE HAVING PANIC ATTACKS ABOUT THIS. IF YOUR NOT MAN AND MUSCLE ENOUGH TO PLAY AXIS AND ALLIES - IT’S TIME TO LEAVE.

ANY MORE OF THIS NONSENSE AND MY SMEGA HORDES AND I WILL DROP SO MANY F-BOMBS THAT A&A.org WILL BECOME IT’S OWN WASTELAND; THAT I RULE!

WHO’s WITH ME?!?!

• '22 '20 '19 '18 '17 '16 '15 '14 '12

Wow, what is going on?  This about a FtoF game that has actually caused the creator of this game to weigh in about a fundamental rule….

And the game is currently still going!

Curt Mungis, do you actually have a life?

• @Karl7:

Wow, what is going on?  This about a FtoF game that has actually caused the creator of this game to weigh in about a fundamental rule….

And the game is currently still going!

Curt Mungis, do you actually have a life?

DUDE!! THATS NOT MY NAME!

BTW, WHAT KIDS ARE HANGING OUT ON THS SITE?!?!?

THIS GAME IS FOR OLD NERDS!!!  NO KIDS  ARE PEEKING AROUND HERE, THERY ARE PUNCHING AWAY THIER THIER XBOXES….

YOUNG GASSHOPPER, WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!??!?

Let’s all take a step back and regard the game in progress:

IMG_1424.JPG

• Jesus!  I sanitized my early post!

Is this the Church Group A&A Group?!!??!?

• Moreover, I love the game.  I think this game in BC is great!  You all hate me, and that is fine.  But I have a right to to make the say!  Redacted swear words and all!

How many of you took on ME1954 first game on the league?..… chirp… chirp… chirp… do not assail me until you’ve proven yourselves brave in your own right!

YG, despite you impudence, I give you a pass and credit since you took on Gargantua 1 to 1 without fear.

That is all.

ok…. CM… sounds good.  Japan is still planning, so more pics to come.  Let’s just keep is sane…

Thanks

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Curtmungus! My Raider hordes The Khans stand with you!

These feeble nerds must be destroyed by our harsh language!

Update, india in danger!

IMG_1425.JPG

• '17 '16 '15 '14 '13 '12

Awesome game! Cheers lads!!!

• Sponsor

Because the administrator is MIA from his own website most months of the year, and he has failed to instal qualified and active moderators despite many requests to do so… I have no choice but to hang up my badge and watch the show from the side lines… carry on lads, as you were.

@Curtmungus:

WTF?!

You “pulled a Curtmungus?”

If you pulled a Curtmungus you would have risen up with rage and honor and thrown that fuc*king pool table through the wall into the neighbors house!

@Curtmungus:

Jesus!  I sanitized my early post!

Is this the Church Group A&A Group?!!??!?

@Curtmungus:

YOUNG GASSHOPPER, WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!??!?

Well, game…. unresolved, I guess…

Gargantua took off to home at the late hour, which was appropriate.  Of course he and his ally Kyle were convinced of an axis victory despite the fact Japan had no navy.  Germany had surrounded Moscow but were in no shape to take it.  The Allies were in for the kill on the Pacific side, no question. I am sure Gargantua will tell a different tale. So I will let pictures prove the argument.

IMG_1428.JPG

Lol at Karl, I can’t wait till he sobers up in the Am.

Japan made 72, and just decimated the American fleet in an epic defence.

America has ONE transport in the pacific capable of taking a territory, and ONE in Hawaii.

Japan owns india, and until the current America turn, all money islands.  Japanese airforce is still 9-10 units, factories in Malaya, India, Kiangsu, none in danger, and pumping out units.

Germany made an even 100 on its turn. And relegated Russia into Moscow, the Russians only built 3 units last turn. Germany placed 9 in Russia alone.  Germany has all NOs except Egypt.  Germany also captured the British complex in Persia and the allies have 0 hope of ever getting it back.  Russia has re-retreated its main stack to Moscow, and Stalingrad is a massive heap of German mech and tanks.  Air power is in the range of 15-2o units. Oh and the German conquest of china has also begun.

Italy pulled in 21 last turn and has no naval opposition in the med or at Gibraltar.  And in fact will probably tak gib next turn. The American flleet in the area was recently destroyed, and the Italian fleet is strong.  Egypt has its own complex and has basically doubled down in itself with the loss of persia, but the situation in Egypt is dire for the allies if they don’t get help soon.

America does have a strong land force in Tunisia, but progress is slow. 
    Of

The allies have no fleet anywhere near Europe, and have made no European landings ever.  There is also 0 threat on Italian or Japanese capitals or factories. With a combined Axis income of 193, and the allies 170 (31uk + 19 on hand Russia + 10 china + 20Anzac + 90ish USA) the game is a forgone conclusion despite what Karl may try to bluff you.

For three turns Karl talked big about how he was going to roll JapaN.  Sure doesn’t seem
    Like t! And Germany has all the time in the world to finish rolling Russia.

• We do get youngsters on this site, as YG has pointed out. But even if we did not, bad language is offensive to some people. Of course, being offensive may be the point.

Curtmungus suggests that such people should “walk away”. If such language became common place I would certainly cease to participate in this website.

• Sponsor

@Private:

We do get youngsters on this site, as YG has pointed out. But even if we did not, bad language is offensive to some people. Of course, being offensive may be the point.

Curtmungus suggests that such people should “walk away”. If such language became common place I would certainly cease to participate in this website.

Agreed… this used to be the one place in the world I could go to get away from all that.

• @Young:

@Private:

We do get youngsters on this site, as YG has pointed out. But even if we did not, bad language is offensive to some people. Of course, being offensive may be the point.

Agreed… this used to be the one place in the world I could go to get away from all that.

I agree too. This site was always pretty clean and members will let you know if your out of line.

Guys, aren’t we going a bit far here?

I mean we are talking about ONE F bomb that got dropped, from a user that posts highly entertaining content and who is clearly just here to have a good time with everyone and a laugh.

All this sensitivity is making me uncomfortable.

@Gargantua:

Lol at Karl, I can’t wait till he sobers up in the Am.

Japan made 72, and just decimated the American fleet in an epic defence.

America has ONE transport in the pacific capable of taking a territory, and ONE in Hawaii.

Japan owns india, and until the current America turn, all money islands.  Japanese airforce is still 9-10 units, factories in Malaya, India, Kiangsu, none in danger, and pumping out units.

Germany made an even 100 on its turn. And relegated Russia into Moscow, the Russians only built 3 units last turn. Germany placed 9 in Russia alone.  Germany has all NOs except Egypt.  Germany also captured the British complex in Persia and the allies have 0 hope of ever getting it back.  Russia has re-retreated its main stack to Moscow, and Stalingrad is a massive heap of German mech and tanks.  Air power is in the range of 15-2o units. Oh and the German conquest of china has also begun.

Italy pulled in 21 last turn and has no naval opposition in the med or at Gibraltar.  And in fact will probably tak gib next turn. The American flleet in the area was recently destroyed, and the Italian fleet is strong.  Egypt has its own complex and has basically doubled down in itself with the loss of persia, but the situation in Egypt is dire for the allies if they don’t get help soon.

America does have a strong land force in Tunisia, but progress is slow. 
    Of

The allies have no fleet anywhere near Europe, and have made no European landings ever.  There is also 0 threat on Italian or Japanese capitals or factories. With a combined Axis income of 193, and the allies 170 (31uk + 19 on hand Russia + 10 china + 20Anzac + 90ish USA) the game is a forgone conclusion despite what Karl may try to bluff you.

For three turns Karl talked big about how he was going to roll JapaN.  Sure doesn’t seem
    Like t! And Germany has all the time in the world to finish rolling Russia.

ha ha…. I knew Garg would post something like this… of course he forgot to mention that US was at 100, not 90 etc…

The game is still set up, so if we need to continue it to see who is right there is the opportunity…  :evil:

Also, looks like the game was already WON since Kreig checked with Larry and got a ruling that the UK dd in the Japanese fleet was legit…  Can’t believe Garg didn’t know that one… HA haa

oh well, it was fun anyway!  :mrgreen:

• @Gargantua:

I mean we are talking about ONE F bomb that got dropped, from a user that posts highly entertaining content and who is clearly just here to have a good time with everyone and a laugh.

Hi Garg

Curtmungus is welcome to have a good time here. That is all I am trying to do too.

When I first asked politely that the word be deleted I did not make a big thing of it. It is so very easy to replace some letters with asterisks and such, while leaving the meaning clear. I am not sure why the request merited so little consideration.

One small amendment by Curtmungus and we can all get back to having a laugh.

Cheers
    PP

@Private:

@Gargantua:

Hi Garg

Curtmungus is welcome to have a good time here. That is all I am trying to do too.

When I first asked politely that the word be deleted I did not make a big thing of it. It is so very easy to replace some letters with asterisks and such, while leaving the meaning clear. I am not sure why the request merited so little consideration.

One small amendment by Curtmungus and we can all get back to having a laugh.

Cheers
    PP

AH, let Curt Mingas gnaw at his leather strap… he’s a wild man. I don’t think we can “correct” him.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m