• please look at the battle map and you ll see that you can freely move from West Panama Seazone to East Chile Seazone

then look at Triple A
    it cant be done, actually it requires not one but 3 spaces to do that

i know this SZ are rarely used  but …

so keep an eye on it, if you move your navy there just do it in edit, if the program doesnt allow you what is to be allowed

• 2007 AAR League

How come you found out ?
    Did you have an actual game situation, where you wanted to perform this move? (just curious)

• @Perry:

How come you found out ?
    Did you have an actual game situation, where you wanted to perform this move? (just curious)

in my last move against Darth Maximus i attacked South Pacific Seazone

and in game against JWW have a tra near Brazil so i was wathcin if he can take it down with his airforce
    and saw that the SZ borders dont match

• Which SZs are you refering to?

• SZ20 and SZ21 on the game board.

On TripleA (and apparently on Battlemap) they are NOT adjacent.  It takes 3 moves to get from one to the other instead of only 1 on the actual game board.

• SZ20 and 21 are at the distance of 1 move on Triple A. However there’s an error where SZ25 and 43 are at 1 move distance instead of 2. This has been fixed already on the next unstable version and it can be fixed easily on the stable 9.0.2 by editing the revised.xml file and deleting the connection between both SZs 25 and 43 (although this fix will only work if you are hosting the game)

• @ncscswitch:

SZ20 and SZ21 on the game board.

On TripleA (and apparently on Battlemap) they are NOT adjacent.  It takes 3 moves to get from one to the other instead of only 1 on the actual game board.

good you compared to the game board

since you are tourn. mod
    i suggest you keep an eye on it
    i ll give you any help i can there
    just to back you up

i know this SZ are far away from ˝big˝ battles but still

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

We’re talking about West Panama Sea Zone and East Chili Sea Zones?  They appear adjacent on my battlemap.

• 2007 AAR League

I’m curious, on battlemap the seazones are adjacent, if it takes 3 moves to get there in tripleA, what are the intervening seazones?

• None.

The wrap line grazes Ecuador in order to prevent SZ20 and SZ21 from touching.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m