Looking for G40 players in Houston TX and on Tabletop Simulator

• Howdy ya’ll….

I live in NW Houston and have all the Axis and Allies Global 1940 sets and more.  Would love to host a weekend party sometime, hit me up if interested.

I also like to play G40 on the Steam Tabletop Simulator.  Anyone up for some 1 v 1?  I can only fit in an hour or so here an there of online play, so we’ll have to be flexible finishing out the game.

Either way hoping to find some more opponents.

Thanks take care…

• Three of us play in the Tyler area of East Texas every couple of months. Your welcome to join us.

• Thanks man, I appreciate the offer!

Alas, you are a good 5 hours from where I live, so probably a bridge too far lol.

Any Tabletop Simulator players out there?  My son and I have really taken to playing A&A G40 using Tabletop, highly recommended.

Hit me up if you want to start a game.  I can be patient if you are new to Tabletop.  Lets play…

take care…

• Big_Bend,

I myself have been looking for someone to play on TS as the community for A&A in and around Manchester is threadbare when compared to other places in the UK.

If you fancy it, I’d be very interested in an online game. I realise there is a significant time difference, but if you’re game, I’m sure we can work something out.

• Hello Aftertaste,

Myself and Private Panic play A&A in Stockport South Manchester every month (sometimes we vary to other games like TTA and Twilight Struggle). I’d need to check with PP but I’m sure you’d be welcome as well.

PM me if you are interested.

Cred

• Good idea Cred.

aftertaste - there is also the quarterly Battle of Britain in Derbyshire, where Cred, I, wittmann, duklas passer (two other forum members) and a bunch of others get together to play. See details of the Events board.

• '21 '18 '16

Big Bend,
    when do you want to try again to get a game going. We ended our game from the other day this past Friday with Allies victorious.

Sean…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m