• I want to give a big shout out to Young Grasshopper.  Recently he hooked Teflon from Hawaii, who is working in SoCal, up with us in Vegas.  Teflon has driven up and played with us a couple of times.  If anyone is in the Vegas area and wants to play a game, please let me know.  We are always up for a good game!

• Sponsor

I was originally pissed with Teflon for asking me to be middle man and organize a game for him while I was deep in work for inventory… but I’m super glad you guys have gotten together and enjoy each others company.

• I want to go over and play with the Battle of Britain guys sometime.  My wife’s said that she would love to go over there!  Go see Normandy, etc…

• Sponsor

@Desert:

I want to go over and play with the Battle of Britain guys sometime.  My wife’s said that she would love to go over there!  Go see Normandy, etc…

You realize that she’s just using you and your hobby for the travel rewards right?

• Also realize that I would using her interest in going over there as an excuse to play with those guys!!

• Sponsor

@Desert:

Also realize that I would using her interest in going over there as an excuse to play with those guys!!

Tu shay! (…or however it’s spelled).

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m