• 2007 AAR League

I want this poll to be based purely on flavour. Hence my vote for butter.

• Ok, I forgot my opinion on taste.  Butter is clearly tastier on it’s own.  Salted though, need to have some salt.

• 2007 AAR League

@Frood:

@AJ:

You forgot Neither …
    They both gross me out :lol:
    I refuse to eat anything with butter or margarine on it … but almost all dairy products gross me out besides ice cream

No, there is no other choice. Think of it this way - if you had to eat toast with one or the other at gunpoint (or popcorn), then which would you choose?

I’ve never eaten popcorn with margarine … so I guess butter :|

• @AJ:

@Frood:

@AJ:

You forgot Neither …
    They both gross me out :lol:
    I refuse to eat anything with butter or margarine on it … but almost all dairy products gross me out besides ice cream

No, there is no other choice. Think of it this way - if you had to eat toast with one or the other at gunpoint (or popcorn), then which would you choose?

I’ve never eaten popcorn with margarine … so I guess butter :|

Isn’t that “buttery topping” something completely different?

• Oops, I posted this in the other thread…

Have any of you ever seen Paula Dean on Food Network?

DEEP FRIED BUTTER!

• you need to add smart balance and i can’t belieave it not butter. I would vote for the former bacause of the lack of fat while still mainting smooth butter taste.  :-D

• 2007 AAR League

Sorry, no other options. You must choose Butter or Margarine!

When you are playing A&A, do you suddenly say “Oh but I want another kind of unit - let’s see - Anti-tank regiments!” Or “No but wait - I think we should add the lost continent of Atlantis to the map!”

It is not an option! You MUST CHOOSE one of the two fats that has been set before you. Bwah ha ha ha!!! I am drunk with power!!!

• India produces and consumes more butter than any other nation, dedicating almost half of its annual milk production to making butter or ghee. In 1997, India produced 1,470,000 metric tons of butter, consuming almost all of it.

and guess whos second? it the sausuage lovers.

In terms of consumption, Germany was second after India, using 578,000 tons of butter in 1997

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butter

why are we fatter than the sasuage AND butter lovin Germans?

• You guys know how to make butter right?

• '19 Moderator

LOL, no one voted for margarine?  Who buys that crap anyway?

Mmmmm… Butter…

• @cyan:

India produces and consumes more butter than any other nation, dedicating almost half of its annual milk production to making butter or ghee. In 1997, India produced 1,470,000 metric tons of butter, consuming almost all of it.

and guess whos second? it the sausuage lovers.

Mmm…ghee.  Indian food is awesome.

why are we fatter than the sasuage AND butter lovin Germans?

I think that has more to do with caloric intake and sedentary lifestyles.

• I vote Butter mainly because of 2 things
    1: Butter sugar sandwich…mmmmm  :-P
    2: Butter, and Cinnomin, surgar on a tortilla role…heat it up……mmmmmmm  :-P

You know what, I’m about to go have both of those right now.  :-P

• Yeah, sopapillas (I think that’s how they are spelled) are easy and very good.  But you need to fry em to get it perfect.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m