• Hello.

I need to know how tall the WWII national leaders were, and I need it in European metric system, because I dont understand your feet and gallon system. No offense. Its kind of both important and urgent, at least to me, since I play with the idea of 3 d print every leader in 32>1 scale, paint them and use them as decoration around my A&A map. Sounds crazy ? Not so much. So fill in the blanks.

Hitler was 175 cm
    Mussolini was 155 cm
    De Gaulle was 190 cm

Of course they were not, this is just an example on what I mean. I have not been able to find out their actual hights, and need your help

Hitler
    Mussolini
    Hirohito
    Franco

Chamberlain
    Churchill
    Reynauld
    Daladier
    De Gaulle
    Roosevelt
    Truman
    Stalin

the Poland leader Sikorski ?
    Mannerheim

etc etc

• 2024 2023 '22 '21 '20 '19 '18 '17

• You left out Quisling.

• Thank you,. herr Kalun  :-)

• An interesting figure to see would be a width measurement on Hermann Goering.

• @CWO:

An interesting figure to see would be a width measurement on Hermann Goering.

IL knows !!!  :-D :-D :-D :-D

• yea Herman… the star pupil of the reason why Germany was “starving” due to Churchill ordering a basic economic blockade of Germany

• @Imperious:

yea Herman… the star pupil of the reason why Germany was “starving” due to Churchill ordering a basic economic blockade of Germany

Though in fairness Churchill wasn’t exactly anorexic – it would have been interesting to see him in the same room as Goering, and not just from a political standpoint – and British wartime rationing didn’t seem to be something about which he was overly scrupulous.  I read somewhere that he was fond of having partridge or pheasant for breakfast, even during the war, and that these meals exceeded the weekly wartime protein allowance of British schoolchildren.  And as far as booze goes: during his train trip from London to Thurso, prior to embarking on Prince of Wales to go see Roosevelt in August 1941, he cheerfully asked his scientific advisor, Lord Cherwell, to compute how many cars of the train it would take to hold all the champagne he had drunk during his adult life (at the rate of a pint a day, even during WWII).  Considering that he had brought a couple of journalists along, this wasn’t the smartest thing to do from a P.R. perspective.  Somebody on the train also asked Cherwell to compute how many yards of cigars Churchill had smoked during his life, but Cherwell declined.  Cherwell’s real name, incidentally, was Frederick Lindemann, and the first name of his father – a German-born naturalized citizen of Britain – was Adolph.

• '22 '20 '19 '18 '17 '16

Given the scale can FDR’s iconic cigarette holder be depicted? It could be a stubbier version of the bayonet on Japanese infantry. Big question is will he be standing or seated? Nice thing about seated is you could make Stalin and Churchill in the same pose to recreate the Yalta Conference.

• @CWO:

120" = 304.8 cm

• 120" = 304.8 cm

That’s lying down

Standing is 120 CM

• @Imperious:

yea Herman… the star pupil of the reason why Germany was “starving” due to Churchill ordering a basic economic blockade of Germany

Is it necessary for you to hijack every thread in which you post?

• Quote from: CWO Marc on April 18, 2017, 06:32:57 am

Hello kurt its not a hyjack. Sorry the info isn’t going your way– but that’s called truth overcoming lies.

• @Imperious:

Quote from: CWO Marc on April 18, 2017, 06:32:57 am

Hello kurt its not a hyjack. Sorry the info isn’t going your way– but that’s called truth overcoming lies.

I find it interesting that both your sentences contain lies.

• '17 '16

@CWO:

Though in fairness Churchill wasn’t exactly anorexic…

You’re kidding me? He famously wore that T-shirt “I beat Anorexia” to Yalta.

• I find it interesting that both your sentences contain lies.

I find it interesting that you cant tell that what you call two lies are actually comments from two different people. I guess baby Herman was one skinny guy who didn’t wear a bottle of perfume.

• @Imperious:

I find it interesting that both your sentences contain lies.

I find it interesting that you cant tell that what you call two lies are actually comments from two different people. I guess baby Herman was one skinny guy who didn’t wear a bottle of perfume.

Your first sentence was “Hello kurt its not a hyjack [sic].” That sentence was a lie, because you very clearly were hijacking this thread.

Your second sentence was, “Sorry the info isn’t going your way– but that’s called truth overcoming lies.” Prior to you writing that comment, your contributions to this thread consisted almost exclusively of inane jokes about Goering, or deliberately deceptive comments about Germany’s food situation. The one statement you made which doesn’t fall into those categories was your comment that “you left out Quisling.” None of your contributions to this thread represent “truth overcoming lies,” which means your second sentence was just as dishonest as your first.

• Your second sentence was, “Sorry the info isn’t going your way– but that’s called truth overcoming lies.” Prior to you writing that comment, your contributions to this thread consisted almost exclusively of inane jokes about Goering, or deliberately deceptive comments about Germany’s food situation. The one statement you made which doesn’t fall into those categories was your comment that “you left out Quisling.” None of your contributions to this thread represent “truth overcoming lies,” which means your second sentence was just as dishonest as your first.

Kurt they let you out of the Wannsee conference early? oh dear.

too many you/your… cant read it.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m