TripleA - Viewing victory conditions?

• I’m just getting started using TripleA, and I was wondering if there is a way to view Victory Conditions for the game you’re playing. I was playing WW2 Revised, and couldn’t figure out how to do that. Thanks!

• @mvk20:

I’m just getting started using TripleA, and I was wondering if there is a way to view Victory Conditions for the game you’re playing. I was playing WW2 Revised, and couldn’t figure out how to do that. Thanks!

See the attached screenshot. On the right panel choose “Stats”. You will see how many Victory Citites (VC) are owned by the nations and per alliance.
    Depending on the game setting TripleA will give an information, once the required number of Victory Cities is achieved.
    This may vary a bit from the Victory Conditions of the OOB-rulebooks, so players have to keep track themselves, too.
    On some maps, victory conditions are stated in the Game Notes, but IIRC this is not the case for Revised.

HTH :-)

TrA.PNG

• I did find that Stats panel, thanks, so yeah, that is good for tracking your progress towards the Victory Conditions. But to know what the actual conditions are, in the case of Revised anyway, you have to look at the printed manual or pdf?

• @mvk20:

I did find that Stats panel, thanks, so yeah, that is good for tracking your progress towards the Victory Conditions. But to know what the actual conditions are, in the case of Revised anyway, you have to look at the printed manual or pdf?

Yes, indeed.

• Thanks - so does it play for the Minor, Major, or Total Victory?

• @mvk20:

Thanks - so does it play for the Minor, Major, or Total Victory?

In the “Map Options” you see the default setting for the victory conditions (see screenshot) for this map.
    “Projection of Power” is marked.

By the coding of this map, this translates to:

<property name="Projection of Power" value="true" editable="true"><boolean></boolean></property>

<property name="Honorable Surrender" value="false" editable="true"><boolean></boolean></property>

<property name="Total Victory" value="false" editable="true"><boolean></boolean></property>

So TripleA will prompt you once one Alliance gets 9 victory cities.

Note that you can continue the game as long as you want, regardless of the information given by the engine.

HTH :-)

TrA.PNG

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m