Axis & Allies .org 2017 Support Drive

• Perfect, as Always. Thank you.

• '20 '19 '17

Sooo….
    I donated $10 and received my prized 2017 Bronze Badge (thank you very much), and would like to know if it would be acceptable to followup with a $25 donation and receive a Silver Badge and proudly display both badges for 2017? :-D

Not that I’m looking to “buy badges” or anything as nefarious as that, not in the least.
    I am wholly motivated by an honest and pure desire to provide an acceptable level of support, within my budget, for the website and organization.  :evil:

This train of thought started from a desire to ask about upgrading from my (what some might characterize as a humble/lackluster) initial donation, and then I thought…hmmmm… what if?..

just askin’ all in good fun, :-D
    GM

• Founder TripleA Admin

It turns out we’re in a little worse shape than I thought. I guess adding one at a time to the total led me to an error of about $200.

We’re, as of writing, $425.50 below last year. We also lost some sponsor revenue but gained a fraction of that back with the War Room sponsorship. We had no been getting the t-shirt pay outs but that was fixed and helped.

At this point I would be happy to match last year’s $2410. We had 37 people at $10 last year. A few Gold and Silver would be nice but 40 more Bronze would get us there for sure.

• '17 '16 '15

well I’m doing 10 because I want all three. I’ll throw a silver in too, as was suggested by someone earlier to make it a bigger donation.

Have to wait until I can pay someone to do it. Won’t be too long.

How much do you need ? Pretty sure the members can cover it.

• Founder TripleA Admin

The goal is to match last year. Go ahead and get a bronze. Encouraging others to get badges is worth much more than buying multiple badges. Thank you for your encouragement!

The goal is to hit the same number as last year.

• '19 '18 '17

I just did 25 bucks… I hope it helps!

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

Time for 2018 drive yet?  While I can pretend it’s a Christmas present to myself? :P

• Hi, i donated 25$ and need a confirmation on that.
    It is now over week.

• Sponsor

@aequitas:

Hi, i donate 25$ and need a confirmation in that.
    It is now over week.

Me too… I supported a week ago, need my 2017 Gold badge.

• Founder TripleA Admin

Hey everybody. Just got back from a nearly 3 week vacation. I was hoping to have time to keep up with badges while I was away but we were constantly on the move. I should get everybody caught up tonight.

Also, I apologize for not posting here before I left.

• You have been very naughty (Fry) . Very naughty indeed!

Hope you had a great time away.

• @djensen:

Hey everybody. Just got back from a nearly 3 week vacation. I was hoping to have time to keep up with badges while I was away but we were constantly on the move. I should get everybody caught up tonight.

I hope you had a good vacation. I did just what I said I would, and threw in for Gold Sponsor at $60. I did it by paying $50 for Gold and another $10 for Bronze.

If you see that and wonder what I meant, I meant to pay you $60 for Gold, as I promised I would in another thread on the site.

-Midnight_Reaper

• Founder TripleA Admin

Midnight_Reaper I appreciate the sentiment but I’d prefer that everybody just stick to single badges. I’m going to go ahead and refund the extra $10.

• @djensen:

Midnight_Reaper I appreciate the sentiment but I’d prefer that everybody just stick to single badges. I’m going to go ahead and refund the extra $10.

As you wish. I just wanted to put my money where my mouth was. No harm, no fowl.

-Midnight_Reaper

• Sponsor

@Midnight_Reaper:

@djensen:

As you wish. I just wanted to put my money where my mouth was. No harm, no fowl.
    8-)
    -Midnight_Reaper

Midnight_Reaper said to just put his $10 toward my 2018 patron badge

8-)

• @Young:

@Midnight_Reaper:

@djensen:

8-)
    -Midnight_Reaper

8-)

Hell, I’ll pay all $50 for your 2018 patron badge, in exchange for your playing one game with my House Rules for A&A Classic and a public post here on A&A.org giving your thoughts on those rules after that play. You can say whatever you want about them - just the fact of you talking about them would make my year.

You heard it here first…

-Midnight_Reaper

• Founder TripleA Admin

I’m actually not that great at A&A Classic anymore. 1942 SE is currently my game but I might try competing in Anniversary Edition at GenCon since it’s more easily available again.

• Sponsor

@Midnight_Reaper:

@Young:

@Midnight_Reaper:

@djensen:

8-)
    -Midnight_Reaper

8-)

Hell, I’ll pay all $50 for your 2018 patron badge, in exchange for your playing one game with my House Rules for A&A Classic and a public post here on A&A.org giving your thoughts on those rules after that play. You can say whatever you want about them - just the fact of you talking about them would make my year.

You heard it here first…

-Midnight_Reaper

Sure, why not… email me all your house rules when completed and I’ll setup a game in 2018 (I’ll even do a video review on my channel). I won’t get around to playing it until maybe spring time, so send me a reminder in March 2018.

cliffsidebunker@outlook.com

• @Young:

@Midnight_Reaper:

You heard it here first…

-Midnight_Reaper

Sure, why not… email me all your house rules when completed and I’ll setup a game in 2018 (I’ll even do a video review on my channel). I won’t get around to playing it until maybe spring time, so send me a reminder in March 2018.

It will probably be February/March before I get them hammered out completely (I’m currently arguing about them in the House Rules forum as we speak) but I have a full up set of rules I could send you now. I suspect you would prefer one clean set of rules, so unless you tell me otherwise I’ll send you an email in early March with the full up set of house rules for you to read, play, and react to. As I’ve said before, I never claimed to be the second coming of either Larry Harris or Max Michael. Just somebody who found something to tinker with a long time ago.

-Midnight_Reaper

• Sponsor

@Midnight_Reaper:

@Young:

@Midnight_Reaper:

You heard it here first…

-Midnight_Reaper

It will probably be February/March before I get them hammered out completely (I’m currently arguing about them in the House Rules forum as we speak) but I have a full up set of rules I could send you now. I suspect you would prefer one clean set of rules, so unless you tell me otherwise I’ll send you an email in early March with the full up set of house rules for you to read, play, and react to. As I’ve said before, I never claimed to be the second coming of either Larry Harris or Max Michael. Just somebody who found something to tinker with a long time ago.

-Midnight_Reaper

Send me one version in March after all modifications have been made… Cheers.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m