• Allright, which do you think is better.

Vote….NOW!  :mrgreen:

PS3 for me.

• Wii

Because it prevent couch potatoes…

• xbox is the best beacause of one game. halo. the actual preformince of game councils are very similar but i think its the games that make one better than the other.

• @ncscswitch:

Wii

You can just sit down and move your arms, which is still a couch patato.

• PC based platform is the best. a mouse for movement is much easier to accomplish than some silly little knob. A mouse has you just moving an object in the palm of your hand and shooting while fingers need to move around the joystick and other fingers to fire weapons.

The perfect set up would be a short joystick for movement back and forth etc….and the mouse for looking and shooting. That involves the minimal amount of dexterity.

Too many weird buttons on console games

• @Gewehr:

@ncscswitch:

Wii

You can just sit down and move your arms, which is still a couch patato.

ANY level of physical activity that is required above “Atari Thumb” is an improvement for video games :-D

• Like Cyan said, its all about Halo. And Halo2, and Halo3.

The system is pointless if it doesn’t have good games, xbox has the best games, so therefore it is the best system.

• XBOX 360.  For two reasons: SAM FISHER - SPLINTER CELL & SCOTT MITCHELL - GHOST RECON ADVANCED WAR FIGHTER 1 & 2.

RB

• I’ve been pretty impressed with Microsoft’s development of Xbox live.  They had it down already a system ago.  Sony really missed the boat on that one, as multiplayer and online content is where the real deal is.  Heck, you have to buy a different version of the PS3 just to get online - the 360 does it right out of the box.

The PS3 does have the Blu-Ray player though, which is getting more and more support.  One of those on its own costs more than a PS3, so it’s a decent bargain.

I thought the Wii was awesome when I first tried it out, but the nostalgia wore off quickly.  I’m just not interested in it that much because it lacks games, particularly ones that aren’t kid-oriented, and support in general.  It is neat, and has some nice online stuff, but I think Microsoft has got it made there.

Either way, that’s only my stance for purchasing a system.  I really enjoy that there are options and refuse to get in any camp.  Gaming is good when it’s plentiful, and if I had the money (and time), I’d have it all.

• This is what you do.

Step 1: Buy xbox 360, and Halo2
    Step 2: Get a friend to buy xbox 360 and Halo 2
    Step 3: Invite gang of friends over when the wifey is away
    Step 4: system link your 360s, and play Halo2 all night, while drinking a large amount of beer in the process.
    Step 5: Recover from hangover.

• @M36:

Step 4: system link your 360s, and play Halo2 all night, while drinking a large amount of beer in the process.

Dude, the Marines have really made you a wuss.

• @Jermofoot:

@M36:

Dude, the Marines have really made you a wuss.

real marines drink pure ethanol.  :evil:

• why does it take 1 division of marines to take out 1 division of the enemy, when it takes 1 platoon of elite navy seals to take out 1 divsion of the enemy?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m