Axis & Allies .org 2017 Support Drive

• You are probably on a safe one there Wolf. My willingness to financially support an organisation that cannot be bothered to reply to me is NOT increasing by the day! :roll:

• '17 '16

@Private:

You are probably on a safe one there Wolf. My willingness to financially support an organisation that cannot be bothered to reply to me is NOT increasing by the day! :roll:

On a more serious note, did you try PM’ing him directly?  Maybe that would work… (you’ll still probably have to double the bribe that I did to prevent your badge from showing up)

• Yes I did Wolf. Also an e-mail. Plus about 4 posts in this thread.

• '17 '16

@Private:

Yes I did Wolf. Also an e-mail. Plus about 4 posts in this thread.

Sigh… I am sorry for your troubles… I hadn’t pledged previously, but I had noticed some folks with 2017 badges, so I went ahead and did my cheapo Bronze pledge (single dad with limited funds and all).

If your frustrations continue and you want to come to the US to look for him and demand your badge, you’re welcome to do a stop-over in Pensacola, where you can swiftly have your British forces arses handed to them by my Goose-Stepping Germans in a round of 1942.

• An invitation that is almost too good to miss. Almost …… :-D

• '17 '16

I came to check on your banner situation… apparently my bribe was too big to be ignored… i got mine, but you’re still missing yours… not sure why that is… i assume your payment for Gold 2017 went though, or did it not go through?

• Founder TripleA Admin

@Private:

Well it seems my first attempt to buy a gold badge has failed as that badge is not showing on my posts.

I am feeling discouraged by dj’s failure to answer any of my attempts to clarify whether that is the fact, either in this thread, or by PM or by e-mail. When I get my bank statements I will double check and then decide whether to try again.

I enjoy this forum, so I might offer a lower level of support regardless.

My apologies for a not very positive post amongst all the demonstrations of support, but by being open with this I might just encourage an improvement.

Sorry I didn’t respond. I’ve been getting a ton of private messages lately and unlike email, there’s no good way to “mark as read” so I know which ones I’ve actually read or not. Anyway, see your PMs.

• @djensen:

Sorry I didn’t respond. I’ve been getting a ton of private messages lately and unlike email, there’s no good way to “mark as read” so I know which ones I’ve actually read or not. Anyway, see your PMs.

Thanks for this dj - and also for the PMs and e-mail. I will attempt a gold sponsorship again when I have checked my bank statements (later today) and will PM/e-mail you to confirm when that is done.

@Wolfshanze:

I came to check on your banner situation… apparently my bribe was too big to be ignored… i got mine, but you’re still missing yours… not sure why that is… i assume your payment for Gold 2017 went though, or did it not go through?

Watch this space Wolf. Presumably the payment did not go through, but I will be checking later, in case all this is just an admin mix up.

• '17 '16

Dang it… now it’s showing on your profile… i’m going to have to send Dj a double-gold sponsorship just to have him delete the banner off your profile again!

• Thanks for all your empathy and assistance through this difficult time Wolf! :cry:

I was almost an A&A orphan!

• Founder TripleA Admin

@Wolfshanze:

Dang it… now it’s showing on your profile… i’m going to have to send Dj a double-gold sponsorship just to have him delete the banner off your profile again!

I won’t delete his badge but for a small fee I’ll turn it upside down for 30 days.

(I’m kidding of course)  :-D

• Now That would be funny.

When I feel like I can see clearly enough, not to push the wrong buttons and pay for
    A Haircut or a sex toy, i will get mine too.
    Thanks , as usual, dJensen.

• Buy a sex toy Leo. Your wife deserves some pleasure in life! :roll:

• '17 '16

@djensen:

@Wolfshanze:

I won’t delete his badge but for a small fee I’ll turn it upside down for 30 days.

Yes… lemme see what I can do… I still owe that Brit for his relatives burning down our White House 200 years ago or so…

• Happy to do it again for you’all if you like  :-D

• '18 '17 '16

@Wolfshanze:

@djensen:

@Wolfshanze:

Yes… lemme see what I can do… I still owe that Brit for his relatives burning down our White House 200 years ago or so…

That was us. You guys started it!  :-P

• '17 '16

@GeneralHandGrenade:

That was us. You guys started it!  :-P

Don’t get me started on Canada… 3,000 miles of unprotected border… you guys could come pouring across the border and invade us any time… I’ve always thought we should do a pre-emptive nuclear strike on Canada just to be safe. You never know when Canada may turn hostile, so best just to nuke them now.

• done….with pleasure.

• '18 '17 '16

We’re going to build a wall and you guys are going to pay for it. We can’t have our moose wandering across the border where you issue firearms to everyone when they turn 10 years old.  :-P

• '17 '16

@GeneralHandGrenade:

We can’t have our moose wandering across the border where you issue firearms to everyone when they turn 10 years old. :-P

And thanks to all our fully-armed 10 year olds, Canadian’s have been to scared to invade in over 200 years. WOLVERINES!!!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m