• '19 '18 '17 '16 '15

After so many games in 42 2E I still got a question that I’m not so sure…

Let say Germany turn has reached enough VC, would Axis declare victory by end of U.S. turn, or by end of Russia turn?

TripleA default seems like the former, but I was told before it was the latter condition.  If i look at rulebook it only says a complete turn but I’m not sure if it refers to end of US turn, or complete turn including all countries after the first victory condition is triggered.

Thanks,

• @innohub:

After so many games in 42 2E I still got a question that I’m not so sure…

Let say Germany turn has reached enough VC, would Axis declare victory by end of U.S. turn, or by end of Russia turn?

TripleA default seems like the former, but I was told before it was the latter condition.  If i look at rulebook it only says a complete turn but I’m not sure if it refers to end of US turn, or complete turn including all countries after the first victory condition is triggered.

Thanks,

The rulebook also says (additionally to page 6):

@rulebook:

At the end of the United States player’s turn, check to see if either side has won the game based on the victory city conditions
    you set at the start of the game.

So US completes the turn.

It is different in Global: In Global the game would end at the end of Germany’s next turn.

HTH :-)

• '19 '18 '17 '16 '15

You are exactly right!  Thanks for quick clarification. :-)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m