• @balungaloaf:

dangit, i mean a PARADE.  flonting staight sexuality, through the middle of a big city.

It wouldn’t work.

As soon as you have two guys in there, they fight over the parade (women) for themselves.

And the women would do the same for the one guy there.  So basically it becomes a hetero riot.

@M36:

NOWHERE in the bible does it say that you must be married to have sex.

And thank God for that!

• @Jermofoot:

As soon as you have two guys in there, they fight over the parade (women) for themselves.

Why can’t everyone share like Angel and I do?  :roll:

@Jermofoot:

@M36:

NOWHERE in the bible does it say that you must be married to have sex.

And thank God for that!

Did they take the Adultery clause out of the 10 commandments?

Although the definition of “adultery” differs in nearly every legal system, the common theme is sexual relations outside of marriage, in one form or another.

• Well, the English definition is cheating on ones wife.

• @ncscswitch:

Why can’t everyone share like Angel and I do?  :roll:

I’d like to think I would be ok with this, but am not sure.  Maybe send Angel my way to test?  8-)
    And no offense (you may not have meant this anyway), but I’m currently not interested in dudes for sexual companionship.  Playing a good game of A&A is a different story…

@Jermofoot:

Did they take the Adultery clause out of the 10 commandments?

Although the definition of “adultery” differs in nearly every legal system, the common theme is sexual relations outside of marriage, in one form or another.

Hmm…you may be right about that.  But that is considering sexual intercourse between a married man and someone not his wife.  Does it refer to non-married people, too?

@M36:

Well, the English definition is cheating on ones wife.

I think the contemporary definition is more synonymous with infidelity, but it originally may not have been exact.  Either way, “cheating” is at the core.

• 2007 AAR League

on a side note about philly.

they have 1 murder a day.

406 murders last year alone.  thats more than one a day.

thats insane.  tops the list for the nation.

m36 your squad should do sweeps of the ghettos

• NC’s legal definition is ANY sex outside of marriage.

• Well, NC isn’t infallible, God is.

• Can you quote the New God Dictionary and let us know his definition then?  There are 3 different ones that I know of in the Bible.

• as far as I know, the commandment simply says “Thou shalt not commit adultery” which by the modern English is cheating on one’s spouse.

• You REALLY need to re-read your bible.

Check out Matthew 5:28 (requires no sex at all, just a look)
    Check out Deuteronomy 22:28=29 (taking of an unmarried virgin)
    Then there is the blatant statement that sex outside of a monogamous marriage is NOT Adultery in Exodus 21:10 (coincidentally this one is very close to the “Thou Shalt Not commit Adultery” commandment…)
    And lastly there is that whole “Widow” thing (which sort of supports the current definition of adultery, in the extremis) as illustrated in 2nd Samuel 12:8-9

You want me to keep going?

• @M36:

as far as I know, the commandment simply says “Thou shalt not commit adultery” which by the modern English is cheating on one’s spouse.

this is why the torah is in hebrew and the quran in arabic. its good to have your relgious text in orgianl lanuage so disputes don’t arise.

• No, I’m satisfied Switch.

Hey, isn’t this thread supposed to be about Philadelphia?

• @M36:

Hey, isn’t this thread supposed to be about Philadelphia?

Yes, but Philly sucks in general so we got sidetracked :-P

Only good things about Philly are the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, and Cheesesteaks!

• Theres no hot girls in Philly either… :x

• 2007 AAR League

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afv5el1-nhg

ac 130 in action. man they can target that artillery piece fast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBJNVUGpmvs&mode=related&search=

run hajji’s run.  :evil:

• Yup, a man can run pretty fast when a spookys coming for him. :evil:

They really are spectacular to watch in action though.

• That’s just sick.

Wasting tax payers’ money and acting like rednecks.  I wouldn’t want that crap in my army.

• 2007 AAR League

that is perfect for the army.  you’d want the best of everything.

why not just give them spears?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m