Need advice on which version to purchase

• '17 '16

@LHoffman:

Wolf is trying to find things to complain about. He fabricated the whole Global 40 rant simply to say something. I almost said that yesterday, but decided against it.

Kinda like how LHoffman is trying to find something to complain about Wolf directly, and decided to go ahead and run with it because personal attacks are cool?

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

@Wolfshanze:

@LHoffman:

Wolf is trying to find things to complain about. He fabricated the whole Global 40 rant simply to say something. I almost said that yesterday, but decided against it.

Kinda like how LHoffman is trying to find something to complain about Wolf directly, and decided to go ahead and run with it because personal attacks are cool?

Yeah, sure man.

• Hey Guys - please don’t contaminate our fun chats with another falling out. :-)

• '22 '20 '19 '18 '17 '16 '15 '14 '12

Global 40 is the big boy, but ironically, I find it a very tight, almost unforgiving game.  One wrong move, and bamb! – you are dead. Of course this can vary with skill levels, but playing good players, especially on the league, can turn this game into a nail bitting chess game with dice.

The last 1942 version to come is a respectable game, if a little dull.

Probably the best “medium” version is Anniversary, if you can get it.

But I think the best game for the optimal combo of money down/play length/enjoyment is Pacific 2001. That sucker was great!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m