"Life's short, get a divorce." ???

• http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=local&id=5285988

I don’t see an option for polling.

But it would be interesting to note if you find the ad creative or disgusting.

• 2007 AAR League

It’s not very creative because it realy has nothing to do with divorce.

• She’s full of poo, and i believe that what she is doing is wrong.
    still . . .
    i’d do her.

• '19 Moderator

I think it’s funny.

And Yeah I’d do her too, she’s not that hot, but she’s a lawyer and I bet she likes to take charge…

• Something about that page slowed my viewing down dramatically…it may have been all the Java junk…

Anyway, yeah she was a hot (I have a thing for older ladies myself), but she’s got a point.  Some people aren’t ready/willing/able for marriage and put up with way too much.  It may take just a little “sign” to get some to go through what they really should be doing.

It doesn’t seem to me that she was targeting anyone but an unhappy marriage.  You’d know if it applied to you.

• Hell, you guys are pretty desperate if you think shes hot. Of course, I’m a young guy, so maybe my standards will change when I’m as old as you. :wink:

Personally, I don’t give a damn about the sign, but I see why it might offend married folks.

• OK, the ad I just viewed when I looked in on this thread is for “Date 1” with a female in bed, and a caption of “browse over 1 million profiles”

That is too funny…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m