Sired's card deck -NOW AVAILABLE-

• '17 '16 Customizer

@GeneralHandGrenade:

2 cards you could do one each for Japan and Russia regarding the Mongolian Rule.

Perfect, that’s what I want, Genius!

• '17 '16 '15

Oh just found another slight inaccuracy…

The German National obj. for the Scandinavia trade 5 IPCs Should read:

5 IPCs if Germany controls both Denmark and Norway while Sweden is neither pro-Allies nor Allies-controlled.

If Germany did take Sweden they can still get the 5IPCs…

Also, ‘economy’ is spelt wrong at the bottom of the convoy disruption cards.  The title of these cards also has ‘disruption’ spelt incorrectly.

Woody

• '17 '16 Customizer

@WoodyWanKenobi:

Oh just found another slight inaccuracy…

The German National obj. for the Scandinavia trade 5 IPCs Should read:

5 IPCs if Germany controls both Denmark and Norway while Sweden is neither pro-Allies nor Allies-controlled.

If Germany did take Sweden they can still get the 5IPCs…

Also, ‘economy’ is spelt wrong at the bottom of the convoy disruption cards.  The title of these cards also has ‘disruption’ spelt incorrectly.Â

Woody

Thanks for all the checks, I guess the photoshop spell check sucks ass, as I ran it over the entire project twice.

Burma has been fixed, as well as the Mongolia cards made. Ill fix the above asap, hopefully update the download this week.

• '17 '16 Customizer

Hey Woody, on that same card, the convoy, there is another error… Insane Clown Posse! (ICP rather then IPC)

Everything is fixed as of now, ill wait till weekend to upload and make a patch for everyone how has already printed… wait to make sure we don’t find more.

• '17 '16 Customizer

Here is what is on the mongo card.

I miss anything?

If Japan attacks any Soviet controlled territory that is
    adjacent to a Mongolian territory, or attacks any
    Mongolian territory, all Mongolian territories that are
    strict neutral become Pro-Allies resulting in activating
    the standing army of 6 units. These 6 units and 6
    territories are represented by Russia and are also
    under the control of Russia. This happens immediately
    after the Japanese combat phase.

If Russia attacks any Japanese controlled territory that
    is adjacent to a Mongolian territory, or attacks Korea
    while Mongolia is strict neutral, Mongolia will not
    support Russia from a Japanese attack and remain
    strict neutral for the remainder of the war.

Mongolia will never support other strict neutrals in
    an attack, however, all other strict neutrals will
    support Mongolia if attacked.

• '17 '16 Customizer

Deck has been updated with new cards, and error fixes.

If you already printed your deck, you can get the patch here : https://www.dropbox.com/s/wjeqkaw46p43zhy/Siredblood%20Card%20Deck%20Patch%20Update.pdf?dl=0

• Sponsor

Thanks Sieredblood, I’m gonna do a video next week talking about your customizations… great job.

BTW… I’ve been watching your videos and noticed that your voice and positive energy definitely don’t match your profile pic… just an observation.

• '20 '19 '18 Customizer

@siredblood:

Deck has been updated with new cards, and error fixes.

If you already printed your deck, you can get the patch here : https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=Siredblood+Card+Deck+Patch+Update.pdf

The link doesn’t seem to work. At least not on my end. It points to my own dropbox without any file downloaded or added. Could you please verify this on your end?

• yep not working

• '17 '16 Customizer

@Young:

Thanks Sieredblood, I’m gonna do a video next week talking about your customizations… great job.

BTW… I’ve been watching your videos and noticed that your voice and positive energy definitely don’t match your profile pic… just an observation.Â

LOL ya funny. Whats funnier is that is a pic of me from 10 years ago, I put myself in a Lord of the Rings outfit… Good times! Thanks for the upcoming vid!

Is the link working? It worked for me, but I redid it anyway, if not working still ill have to tinker with it, sorry :(

• ok works now

• '17 '16 Customizer

@Imperious:

ok works now

cool, and weird at same time :)

• Sponsor

@siredblood:

@Young:

BTW… I’ve been watching your videos and noticed that your voice and positive energy definitely don’t match your profile pic… just an observation.�

LOL ya funny. Whats funnier is that is a pic of me from 10 years ago, I put myself in a Lord of the Rings outfit… Good times! Thanks for the upcoming vid!

Is the link working? It worked for me, but I redid it anyway, if not working still ill have to tinker with it, sorry :(

Awesome, I never would have guessed… I think that’s really Imperious Leader in his profile pic too (lol).

• '18 '17 '16

You know if you put one of those hats on with the goggles, your pic would look a lot like you too YG  :-P

• I have that exact helmet and jacket. I even got a Thompson replica. Best all time character

• '17 '16 Customizer

I Just printed a set for someone, and as I mentioned I get my printing done at Office MAx, point is there is a coupon (at store you can grab) 20 off 50 bucks or more, just printed the deck as shown in my vid for 43 bucks… if you have been thinking of printing anything, now is a good time.

• Thanks for the new version, Sired! :-)

I already played twice with the deck, while still mixing it with YGs Deck.
    TBH I like his deck more for the NOs, as they are more compact and seem to be better readable with the cleaner design. I love your design, but especially with the NO cards, I think its a littblebit overwhelming.
    But yet YGs cards are just for Global, so when we played Europe for the First time (and I guess we will again in the future) his NO Cards where not sufficient. I like that very much with your Cards.

However, as we are still all noobs, I simply love your rule cards! It really helps a lot, to take a quick look at those now and then during the game.
    I almost dont dare to ask, but would it be possible to release a printable PDF with only one of each Rule Card (and the NO Cards)? It showed, that at least for us it is not necessary to have one deck for each player. One set of rule cards lying somewhere near the table is sufficient to take a look at them, when needed. This would also save money, when printing them in high quality again :-)

• '17 '16

All this love for Global 1940…

All the talent on these boards goes to Global 1940… and while I do understand why, I wish these talented folks would show a little love to 1942.

I’d love to have a dumbed-down deck of six Tech Advancement cards for 1942.2, but I utterly lack the talents of people like Sired and Grasshopper.

• '17 '16 Customizer

@Dralnu - Thanks for the comment! If your updating your deck, I made a patch file for you, no need to print the entire deck, its already been shrunken/revised in 4 prints (maybe 5 cant remember)

@Wolfshanze - I honestly have no issues with making a deck for another version (actually been asked to make a deck for HBG 1939).

The issue is, I don’t have other versions, and have no intention of learning rules for other versions. However if you pass me what the cards should say, I can make some. I don’t want to redesign though, so they will be in the style/format/etc of my current deck.

If that’s ok, shoot me the data.

• '17 '16

@siredblood:

@Wolfshanze - I honestly have no issues with making a deck for another version (actually been asked to make a deck for HBG 1939).

The issue is, I don’t have other versions, and have no intention of learning rules for other versions. However if you pass me what the cards should say, I can make some. I don’t want to redesign though, so they will be in the style/format/etc of my current deck.

If that’s ok, shoot me the data.

I’d be more than happy to… but i’m catching this late before bed… i’ll think of it over the weekend and shoot you some info… and thanks for the offer!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m