Sired's card deck -NOW AVAILABLE-

• I’m just really getting into the board game - played the PC game years ago.  I’m sticking to the original rules that come with 2nd edition 1940 pacific/Europe games.

• '17 '16 Customizer

I ended up with a few extra slots, so there are a few bonus cards. Im 50/50 playing a game tomorrow, being Valentines day, not sure. Point is, ill have card files ready tomorrow or next (next if I play)

Didn’t mean for the delay, had a crazy week, played Global 3 times……

• '20 '19 '18 Customizer

@siredblood:

Playing Global is the only excuses we accept :wink:

Looking forward to see your customizations coming along!

• '17 '16 Customizer

@Tjoek:

@siredblood:

Playing Global is the only excuses we accept :wink:

Looking forward to see your customizations coming along!

Tushay!

I ended up with 2 empty slots, so if you can think of anything for 2 cards, lmk. But any rate, these will be available tomorrow. There is 20 pages, which will cost about 60 bucks for a great print (better optimized from the 75 cost in my vid). You can go cheaper, but youll get what you pay for.

Ill be doing a new video going over the changes and new cards…… As for my game today, the Allies surrendered to me in turn 4 :D

• '17 '16 Customizer

Updated main post, cards now available, hope you like them!

• '20 '19 '18 Customizer

@siredblood:

I ended up with 2 empty slots, so if you can think of anything for 2 cards, lmk.

What about a mobilization area card that you can use to stage your bought units? On the normal map the unit stats are used as mobilization area, but I’m about to remove that from the map and it would we awsome to have one or two in the same great artwork as your other cards.

• '17 '16 Customizer

Not bad idea, I also removed all that crap from the map. Thanks for the reply!

• '20 '19 '18 Customizer

@siredblood:

Glad I can be of any help. And thanks for these lovely cards.

Are you considering sharing your design files so people can change them to their needs?

• '17 '16 Customizer

@Tjoek:

@siredblood:

Glad I can be of any help. And thanks for these lovely cards.

Are you considering sharing your design files so people can change them to their needs?

Sorry no source files, I will however consider requests for some changes… not to mention, the psd files would not load properly for anyone who didn’t have the plugins/fonts I used.

• 82 MB PDF Wow!  :-o

Very nice looking Sired. Very nice.

• '17 '16 Customizer

@IWillNeverGrowUp:

82 MB PDF Wow!  :-o

Very nice looking Sired. Very nice.

Thanks bro! Those bad boys are high rez, Nice quality prints!

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

Just printed your cards. These are sweet man! Thanks for making them.

• '17 '16 Customizer

@John:

Just printed your cards. These are sweet man! Thanks for making them.

EPIC! Im glad your using them bro! Really makes all the hard work pay off to hear others getting use of it.

• Hi there :-)

I just started playing A&A, after playing trippleA now and the over the past years. Dont know what kept me so long from buying the actual board game!

However, this card deck is just awesome! I am about to print it now and looking forward to my next sessions with friends, that dont know the rules or are at least also not very experienced. Those cards will really help!

Just one question regarding house rules: as far as I saw it, the only house rules in this deck are the Germany controls London objective and the Research Rule adaptions, right? If you add further additions, it would be great to mark them somehow :-)
    Also, not very important, but: if you find the place somewhere, you could also add the order of play for the nations.

• '17 '16 Customizer

@Dralnu:

Hi there :-)

I just started playing A&A, after playing trippleA now and the over the past years. Dont know what kept me so long from buying the actual board game!

However, this card deck is just awesome! I am about to print it now and looking forward to my next sessions with friends, that dont know the rules or are at least also not very experienced. Those cards will really help!

Just one question regarding house rules: as far as I saw it, the only house rules in this deck are the Germany controls London objective and the Research Rule adaptions, right? If you add further additions, it would be great to mark them somehow :-)
    Also, not very important, but: if you find the place somewhere, you could also add the order of play for the nations.

Thanks! There are a few, 1- the London, 2 - the research like you mentioned. The other is the 30 bucks to US if Japan attacks. All the Russia are OOB.

As for the turn sequence, those are on the setup charts, I have yet to release.

• '18 '17 '16

I’ve just finished combing through your card deck Sired. First of all they look great, very professional looking.

These will come in very handy when playing with new players or people who don’t have all of the rules memorized. I like the fact that they explain some of the more hard to understand or most misunderstood rules.You were wondering what to do with the last 2 cards-I would suggest defining the rules regarding neutral territories. The nation cards which explain the political situations will come in extremely handy. It seems that I spend a huge amount of time explaining this aspect of the game to even somewhat experienced players.

I can’t wait to try these out with the guys that I’m trying to teach how to play the game. Maybe now I can spend more time playing my own game and less time helping them. I can see them taking more initiative and beginning to form their own strategies with these “mini rule books” in their hands.

Awesome job!! 8-)

• '17 '16 '15

Really first class deck. Cards are all the rage these days and the rules to help newcomers is a great addition.
    Thank you. Downloaded them today, printing next week.
    You did say to yell out any mistakes.
    I couldn’t see anyone post this above but a quick glance today revealed that you spelt Burma wrong on the Chinese deck.
    Cheers again
    Woody

• Sired your cards are absolutely fantastic!! You got me motivated to make a unit deck to put with your deck.  Here are just a couple of examples I made:

I finished all the Fighters and now onto Strategic Bombers  :-D

• '17 '16 Customizer

Thanks General! They are mini rulebooks, and they work great for all players, I still even look at one every so often. And new players, way less questions, and way more action, by action I mean its awesome when you see a new player looking at the cards, then say “Im doing a bombing raid” lol…. your like wtf?? … Nice!

I must have went through the books 20x, looking in every nook and cranny for this rule and that, we all know how rules are sporadic.

I like the idea about neutrals, but then that leaves us with still 2 slots, as I would want 6 neutral (I don’t like sharing cards :P ). As for the staging cards, not fond of that idea for me, as we kinda do our own thing, and they wouldn’t get used at my table. Ill go though the book again lol.

Thanks Woody, ill get that file updated this weekend. Its funny, we have used these cards for close to 8 months now and its never been spotted. (my first cards were quick crap ones, only N.O. cards, think I posted a pic of the crap ones in the main post) — But at least when you Berma, or Burma, it sounds the same!

I too found a little something I don’t like, not so much a grammer/spelling error, but I feel I could have worded it better, so ill fix that as well.

For those of us who have already printed a deck, ill have a “patch” file for us, so we can just take the new file in and print 1 page.

Cool cards Wedge, thanks for sharing. That’s what I had in mind when I did my battle bucks, but I had to change the data on the back to make it readable, so I was only able to use a couple lines. Oh well :(

• '18 '17 '16

If you mean just 2 cards you could do one each for Japan and Russia regarding the Mongolian Rule.

If you means 2 sets of 6 you could do one on air/naval bases and one on industrial complexes.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m