• @Motdc:

The T-35 says it can make two attacks, one must be a unit in front, one a unit not in front.  How many attacks can ut make against unit in the same hex (distance 0)?

Front or Rear arcs never include the hex you are in or those directly to the left/right (ie blue on the image below).

Since the T-35 is allowed one attack that is not in the front, as opposed to a rear attack, it can have one shot at range 0.

[attachment deleted by admin]

• Nice picture!

Next question:

Does the Eagle-Eyed NCO Improved Accuracy ability (Friendly Soldiers adjacent to this unit have a medium range of 2-6 hexes) increase the range of a unit with Limited Range like the PPSh-41 SMG (This unit can attack Soldiers only at ranges of 2 or less).

Mot

• The NCO improves medium range from 2-4 to 2-6. But either way a PPSh is still restricted to firing at ranges of 2 or less due to the limited range.

• That’s a “Can’t Trumps Can” kind of thing I guess.

Next question:

I assume that a vehicle with No Turret can only perform Defensive Fire in it’s front arc?

Mot

• @Motdc:

That’s a “Can’t Trumps Can” kind of thing I guess.

@Motdc:

I assume that a vehicle with No Turret can only perform Defensive Fire in it’s front arc?

It’s not a matter of Can’t Trumps Can, it’s more that the two simply don’t interact. If the NCO gave +2 range then it may have allowed the PPSh to fire from range 2-4, but it doesn’t.

Correct, remembering that the front arc doesn’t include the same hex or those directly to the sides.

• OK, next question:

I assumed that units cannot move through enemy units, but I quickly browsed the rules and didn’t see it spelled out.  Defensive fire aside, can units move through enemy units?

Mot

• Another question, when roads connect into one or more town hexes and then continue on, is the road considered contiguous?  Put another way, are there effectively roads IN all of the town hexes?

• @Motdc:

OK, next question:

I assumed that units cannot move through enemy units, but I quickly browsed the rules and didn’t see it spelled out.  Defensive fire aside, can units move through enemy units?

Mot

There is no restriction about moving through enemy units.
    However at the end of the unit’s movement, it must still adhere to the stacking limits. For example, your vehicle couldn’t remain in the same hex as an enemy vehicle.

• @Motdc:

Another question, when roads connect into one or more town hexes and then continue on, is the road considered contiguous?  Put another way, are there effectively roads IN all of the town hexes?

Yes.

• I believe this to be true, please confirm:

When it says that SS-Haup ignores face-up disruption counters, it means all effects of the disruption counters including the normal loss of the initiative bonus?

Mot

• @Motdc:

I believe this to be true, please confirm:

When it says that SS-Haup ignores face-up disruption counters, it means all effects of the disruption counters including the normal loss of the initiative bonus?

Mot

Ignore means you treat it as if it weren’t there, so yes the SS-HSF still gives its initiative bonus.

• Here is another noob question. Can you move units during the combat phase if you don’t intend to have them attack? I haven’t rad any thing that says you can’t just wondering.

-LT04

• '19 Moderator

yes

• Here we go again,

I think someone already asked this but let me ask again. When moving a unit can it move through a space maxed out on its stacking limit if it’s only passing through?

-LT04

• Yes.

• Another noob question,

When attacking a unit with more than one unit do you roll for each one or do you roll for all of them?

I know it’s bad I don’t know the answer to that but I figured I had better ask, b/c some units defense rating is so high that not many units can hit that defense.

-LT04

• Each unit attacks individually

• Thats what I thought, but I think it was worth asking.

-LT04

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m