So I picked up two of each booster…

• As I posted in another thread a while back, I ordered one of those combos where you get two boosters from each set.  I was really hoping for a UK and a US plane since I’ve got one German and one Russian (and I haven’t really looked into playing w/ Japan yet, we are more of a ETO mindset).

So what do I get…2 Japanese fighters  :roll:

Mot

• Sorry to downplay the sh**tinessof your pull, but what’s this about a deal where you get 2 boosters from each set?

• On MiniatureMarket there is a combo offer where you get 2 boosters of each set (so 10 boosters) for 59 dollars (and they have free shipping over 75 is you are lloking to buy two combos).

Mot

• I’ll butcher the names (from memory) but this is my haul of rares:

Canadian DD Sherman
    AVRE
    Pershing
    Jagdpanther
    siG
    Nashorn
    Zero and another JP plane
    Polish tank*
    That carzy ass, two-headed Russian tank that’s absurdly long*

• = Duplicates

Mot

• Those are pretty decent pulls.  You got a Nashorn!  That piece is like rare rare!!  More rare than the King Tiger.

Ive only bought two cases……one of Contested Skies and one of D-Day.  The Contested Skies one was the best one I got.  I didn’t get any duplicates, thus only missing three pieces.  Its the set that im just about to complete.  I’m going back to basics soon and getting myself a case of Set I and II’s.  :-D

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m