• If they ever make ANOTHER version of A&A i think tehy need to have the italians and a third axis power.

• 2007 AAR League

Look in the Other Axis & Allies Variants section there are a bunch of threads about adding Italy in as a 3rd Axis player

• Italy as the 6th nation is one of Imperious Leader’s main concepts, and was a driving factor in the creation of the Axis and Allies Enhanced Realism Rules (I think that is the name they ended up using anyway).

• @AJGundam:

Look in the Other Axis & Allies Variants section there are a bunch of threads about adding Italy in as a 3rd Axis player

can i get a link on that???

• @ncscswitch:

Italy as the 6th nation is one of Imperious Leader’s main concepts, and was a driving factor in the creation of the Axis and Allies Enhanced Realism Rules (I think that is the name they ended up using anyway).

where would I see the enhanced realism rules?

• 2007 AAR League

I think Switch is refering to Axis and Allies Revised Historical Edition (AARHE) ruleset, which can be found in the House Rules board.  Most of the threads in that board relate to AARHE, just check the thread titles for anything starting with AARHE.  Make sure you have time on your hands because there is LOTS of information in there.

• The TripleA program comes with Pacts of Steel, and A&A variant that has Italy as a 3rd Axis power.
    http://triplea.sourceforge.net/mywiki

• Italy as the 6th nation is one of Imperious Leader’s main concepts, and was a driving factor in the creation of the Axis and Allies Enhanced Realism Rules (I think that is the name they ended up using anyway).

We are not to be confused with AARe… That is the varient where people don’t bother to open a book and ask “what was ww2”, but rather ask questions like “if we have an apple, an orange and a tomato…we need to add a raisin to the tomato or everything will be out of balance” The next guy would say “gee id take the raisin and tomato instead of the apple because apples are less powerful” So they add a grape to the apple and yet another person says “id rather buy a apple and a grape” then yet another person adds 2 raisins to the tomato and everything starts over again until you have a “balancing act” of thousands of apples, oranges , and tomatos.

AARHE was a team effort

• i like apples…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m