• Hi, after my first game i have a couple of questios…

1.- How can i move a tank that doesnt have supply in an hex without a road?
    2.- Im not sure that i understand correctly the rules about roads, can a allies western tank reinforcement enter the map and end in the front line the same turn?
    3.- Can Allies northern reinforcements enter in the front line?

Thanks!

• 1.- How can i move a tank that doesnt have supply in an hex without a road?

A unit that hasn’t had a supply token paid to its hex can not move even on a road. A tank that has had a supply paid to its hex may move 1 hex.

2.- Im not sure that i understand correctly the rules about roads, can a allies western tank reinforcement enter the map and end in the front line the same turn?

A truck or tank may move any number of hexes along a road provided they do not enter a Enemy ZOC or an enemy town. A unit leaving an enemy ZOC may only move 1 hex even along a road. (Except for tanks that have had their blitz cost paid. They may move 1 additional hex.) So yes a unit may enter on the West edge of the board and move into the front line.

3.- Can Allies northern reinforcements enter in the front line?

If that hex is on their side of the front line, yes. Eupen or Verviers for instance.

Check out the FAQ
    http://boards.avalonhill.com/showthread.php?t=16817

• Thanks!

But about the first question, the tank is in an hex without supply and without road, and if im correct a Truck cant move in to an hex without a road, only can move in road, so the tank will never recive supply so can never move again? Right?

• Not necessarily. Supplies may be drawn for a hex from any friendly controlled hex adjacent to the hex with the units. To the best of my knowledge there are no hexes not adjacent to a road or that don’t have a road running through them.

• Gotha, Thats is the rule i miss!!!, take a supply from an adjacent hex, thats why my first game was so bad. :oops:…

Thanks!

• Ouch dude!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m