• 2007 AAR League

Its an awesome tank.

• What do you mean with “Is the crock allowed?”  :|

• It is awesome at range 0-1, but a Panther will eat it eventually at lon range.

• lol is that you with a Russian hat and a Mosin rifle?  My friend has a Mosin rifle hanging from his wall and it has a freakin huge 1 foot bayonet.  :lol:

• 2007 AAR League

ahah funny picture man. hmm how about 2 crocks and a shitload of good inf against you? they are awesome on a 100 pt game. They should cost like 45 or more

• For my play style they’re terrible. I don’t like something that slow and with that little firepower at range.

I respect their high defence, low cost, and flamethrowers, but I don’t find them always that useful, and I’ve never had a problem playing against them.

• I agree with DL.  I went up against 3 of them along w/ a KV1 and a sherman in a 300 point game.  It was Tiger heaven so it was bad for them from the start.  I had a KT VT and a SS panther.  I took them out at Ranges of 5. 2 were disrupted by my snipes.  It was not pretty.  At close quarters they work fine I lost a VT to one. But he took out 3 tanks before going down.  Don’t my into any myths.  Play the pieces yourself and see what works.  DL and Mech have been helpful with the advise.  But above all have some fun with it.  I only play Axis so I can tell from the receiving end.

Axis Fan

• @Der:

I’ve never had a problem playing against them.

The exact opposite for me.  :-(

• I do think they’re great units for casual games, just as long as your opponent has the capability of dealing with it. They tend to add a little excitment to the game; he has to stop the big lumbering crocs before they reach the objective.

Ammo Depots can have a rather large impact on the game too, especially as a predominantly Croc force doesn’t have the speed to move behind enemy lines and take them out; they definately need something for that (HUmber or something similiar).

• 2007 AAR League

But they are good tankf for an all brit army. I say the best tanks.

• Maybe, but I don’t use them in my Brit builds; everything in it is mobile.

• The churchhill crocodile lacks speed as stated, and also I find the cost of it is too high. But in close combat maps sometimes it can be useful as a tank killer but I perfer the Archer.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m