• Hi Folks,

Well my friend and I have decided on a 150pt, 1944 year, 1 hero limit game.  I have some thoughts on this from the various postings but would like your feed back to tweak my plan.

This is what I’m thinking/ My big game is Saturday and I’ll let you know how it works out.  My overall goal is to create a fast moving hard punching army/ Lot’s of SS stuff and hopefully those Para’s when they come out (hurry up already!!!) but since I don’t have everything yet this will have to do.

PZ IV G
    Hetzer (I don’t see too many people talking about this unit seems like a decent cost and damage isn’t bad decent )
    Stug III (Since I need to make up points for my infantry I skimped a little here 15 instead of the 22 needed for the Brumbar which I have)
    Stuka  I like the shock value of the plane ( I do have a sneaking suspition my opponent has a quad 4 so I will use to pick at the stragglers)

MG 42 (need some decent supression)
    SS Fuher (He speaks for himself)
    SS Storm Troopers (X2)  (Not bad close up)
    Reg Panzer Gren     
    Vet Infantry
    Kar 98

Am I deluding myself or is this something that stands a chance?

Below is what else I have at my disposal.  It’s funny that I never once got any SS panzer gren’s (And their common !!!)

Griz vetx2, a vet tiger, Mar II, Pak 40, Pz III F,Elite Pz IV, Puma, Snipex2, 250x4, Pz faust ,Pz schreck x2, flak 38, jagpanzerIV,Hetzerx3

As always, any and all comments welcome

Axis fan

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m