Long time player first time visitor

• I was wondering about playing A&A in person, are there any groups that coordinate something like that?  If so give me some details and we can set a game up.

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

Tough.  Easier to find out a convention in your area and go there.  Usually people play by email or by forum.

• I went to my local Comic Book shops and Gaming Stores and watched for postings by fellow players interested in getting together to play. I found a group that meets regurally (1-2 times a month). It wouldnt hurt to post a few ads yourself looking for players. Best to meet at a public place like a Library. Libraries usually have meeting rooms that you can reserve to play. Our group meets at the Daniel Boone Library in Columbia, MO

Most new groups getting together usually play the new revised version of Axis & Allies…. but I’m sure a few will still be willing to play the older versions too.

• I am also looking for people to play with. My email address in romersaka@yahoo.co.uk
    we can form a group if you are interested (and if you are in London)

• '19 Moderator

Try the “find players forum”.  Post you location and contact info.  Good luck.

• I’m also a n00b here, but a long time player.

Looking at the A&A websites so far, AAWC and this one, I can’t seem to find much assistance in obtaining games or places to meet others to play in person or online.

Also, I haven’t played in a LONG time.  15 years or so.  I’ve raised kids since then.  LOL.  I need to get a board game and software, preferably to play multiplayer online.  Is t his possible?  If not, lets get it done so that it is possible.  I can help organize that if the moderators are listening.

Any help would be appreciated.

I have played the original board game, and I would like to start there.  I’ve played a mod map as well called “The world at war 1939-1945.”  I wuold be interested in finding these games and whether or not anyone still plays them.  Not sure about these recent mods though.

:mrgreen:

HEHE…Just had to do that.

g1

Der Fuhrer

• @dezrtfish:

A link would be nice there boss….call me lazy!

:-D

• Hmm change your nickname… I really don’t like it! Naming yourself after a guy who sent at least 50 million people to their death… I guess you are such a person who denied there was a holocaust.

• @Der:

@dezrtfish:

A link would be nice there boss….call me lazy!

Get off your lazy butt & look through the site! Also check out the “games in progress” forum where there are several games being played now on this site via e-mail.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m