• i have a question
    for example

Germany has a sub in the North Sea and AC with two figters in Baltic
    UK has 1 bat and 5 subs in North Atlantic Seazone

is it possible for UK to attack German sub in North Sea with its 2 subs,  and then attack German fleet i Baltic with 1 bat and 3 subs

thank you

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

No.  All combat orders are issued simultaniously.  Since the Baltic fleet is behind a screen and cannot be reached without first finding and destroying the submarines in the North Sea they are safe from naval attacks.  (Planes are a different story.)

• but can i move my fleet to Baltic in NCM

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

If the baltic is empty you can.  But you said that he had a carrier with 2 fighters on it in the Baltic.  To enter the zone would initiate combat and you cannot do that in non-combat.

• The only way you can Non-Combat Move into or through an enemy occupied sea zone is if the enemy units consist ONLY of SUBMERGED Subs.

• @Amon-Sul:

Germany has a sub in the North Sea and AC with two figters in Baltic
    UK has 1 bat and 5 subs in North Atlantic Seazone

is it possible for UK to attack German sub in North Sea with its 2 subs,  and then attack German fleet i Baltic with 1 bat and 3 subs

No, you can’t do that for the reasons stated already.  But note that the UK subs can sail right through (or rather, under) the German sub in the North Sea to attack the Baltic.

So the UK could attack the Baltic with up to 5 subs (plus air if available) and attack the North Sea sub with the BB (plus any subs not attacking the Baltic, plus air if available).

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m