• Well I don’t know about the rest of you but I’m pretty happy with Set IV.

Sure the Heroes aren’t quite what I was expecting/wanting, but they can always be HR’d.

While Japan and Russia got hosed (thought at least they got Heroes, and Russia got a TD), Britain and Germany got some very nice units. 88, Vet Tiger, two British Planes, the Bren, a new Churchill, Me 110, need I go on?

And the obstacles are very nice too.  As soon as I get my cases we’re playing a massive D-Day game (5x5 map).

The Americans got some interesting stuff, though overall I’m not too impressed. Oddly I like that since it seems they’ve gotten some too good units in the last few sets.

• :-D  All i can say is WOW!!  I am very pleased with the releases that came UK way.  I am looking forward to seeing the stats on the units not already appearing in the salvos.  I am especially excited to see the Typhoon and the Bren Gunner and since the other heroes are so out there with there SAs its gonna be awesome to see what the British Inspiring Hero can pull off.  I mean as tough as the UK is it will probably be SA Scary Touch!  If hero brandishes weapon he germans just give up and beg to be taken prisoner. :evil:  LOL

• I hate you guys - I still have to wait until TOMORROW!  (Carves another notch into forearm as another hour passes  :lol:)

• Founder TripleA Admin

I have to wait too.

Most of the sculpts shown on the website look very cool. I, too, am excited about this set.

• I guess I have some kind of advantage - since I’ve pumped $1000+ into this game, all at the same store no less, the owner gives me discounts on my merchandise (not to mention a free t-shirt!  :-D)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m