I have a big problem in the PACIFIC

• I am with the US and Japan captured Hawaï and has 2 battleship on it. The Japan has a really BIG forces on Mandchuria, Kwangtung, French Indo China and India. There are manyyyyyyy infantries there and 2 planes+1 tank. I have 2 infantry on China + 1 plane and 2 infantry on SSinkinang. The Allies are strong in Europe. What should I do?

• @chiefman21:

I am with the US and Japan captured Hawaï and has 2 battleship on it. The Japan has a really BIG forces on Mandchuria, Kwangtung, French Indo China and India. There are manyyyyyyy infantries there and 2 planes+1 tank. I have 2 infantry on China + 1 plane and 2 infantry on SSinkinang. The Allies are strong in Europe. What should I do?

Okay, This sounds like US turn 1. Japan went for Hawaii and India. There is some important information you left out.

• Where is the Japanese Air Craft Carrier?
    • What did Japan buy?

Here are some general tips.

• Look for undefended transports. Attack them with the plane in China. If you attack transports in the Sea of Japan, you can land in Yakut to bolster the Soviet line.
      -Group all your infantry into Sinkaing. Conceding China to Japan.
    • Recommend to the Russian player that they send a few infantry south to bolster the Sinkaing line.
    • If all the Japan player has at Hawaii is 2 BS and a trans I recommend counter striking with you BS, transport, a W US fighter, and bomber.

• Being able to retreat from Asia in an orderly fashion is a must. Like Zero said, it’s better that you shift your Allied forces around the “3rd Parallel,” ie holding out in Sinkiang, India, and Yakrut as long as possible. Once those territories fall, it is important that Japan does not retain control of all of the Russian territories ringing Moscow at once. By then, Germany should be weak enough that you can start transfering forces from the Eastern Front.

• I also like Zero’s approach. The Americans usually end up reinforcing the British in the south, while the Brits and Yanks drop infantry into Karelia (if indeed, the allies are strong there). This gives the Russians a chance to move some stuff east.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m