• Hello

In regards to trading, i would be trading from the UK. What are people’s feelings about this, as they would have to pay some extra for P&P across the pond? I don’t mind paying the extra if i can get the units i want, but are others happy to do this?

Thanks

• I dunno man - I sent some units from the US to Canada, and I still have not heard even so much as a reply, and I certainly haven’t gotten the other guy’s pieces yet.  (Not gonna mention any names here)  I just hope they got lost in the mail somehow.  But because of that fiasco, I might have to give that one a NO.  Sorry.  :-(

• @AgentOrange:

I dunno man - I sent some units from the US to Canada, and I still have not heard even so much as a reply, and I certainly haven’t gotten the other guy’s pieces yet.  (Not gonna mention any names here)  I just hope they got lost in the mail somehow.  But because of that fiasco, I might have to give that one a NO.  Sorry.  :-(

I hope it got lost too (and will be righted). It’d be really <censored>up if this trading thing got killed before it even got off the ground.

-=Grim=-</censored>

• I’ve said this one before:  As long as my available forces are diverse enough, I’ll trade anything that I can’t ever see myself using.  My trade material in this case happens to be two Nashorns.  The monetary value doesn’t concern me, except for the fact that I haven’t received anything in return.  But I have two other Nashorns anyway, and I don’t think I’ll use FOUR any time soon…  :-P

May I direct your attention to the thread marked “AaA Mini Collections”… If you wish to trade, post your have/wants list their; then members can PM you with trades they would like to make… all other rules regarding Trading AaA Minis are in the rules for Trading Thread in this Forum…

• Founder TripleA Admin

I don’t recommend trading overseas.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m