• Hi all. I’m gonna be purchasing a booster case of 12 boosters soon, and I can’t decide which set I want to get it for. I’ve been playing for about a month and I have alot of both sets. I’m missing 7 rares from set 1, and 9 rares from set 2. I don’t want to buy them as singles because I still want more infantry. Thanks for any comments on the subject.

-heck

• 2007 AAR League

I say base. Finish base, then go with 2.

• It also depends on what armies you like to play the most. I mean, it’s hard to impossible to get a decent Chinese or Airborne army going using the base set. If you’re actually collecting I’d agree and say finish Set 1. If you’re concerned more with fieldable specific armies being complete, then go with the set that has the armies you most need. For example, I’m really trying to get at least 6 US Airborne units (I’m getting close) so I started buying only Set 2. Otherwise finish the forst one first. Especially since you need more base infantry.

-=Grim=-

• 2007 AAR League

Why not buy singles jester?

• @ezto:

Why not buy singles jester?

I probably should have been  a little more clear: I really want 6 AB, but also don’t have enough Chinese, Romanians, Japanese, or Polish and thus still buy set 2 over set 1.  :-D  Plus I can’t buy singles online. I don’t have a credit card. Blegh.

-=Grim=-

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m