• Hi. I’m new to this forum, and this is my first post here. This site is an invaluable source to players with questions, or just want to talk about the awesome game of Axis & Allies Minis with other players. Does anyone know how many expansions there will be for this game? The third set is due in March, and I’m curious to know how many other sets there may be. I doubt anyone will know this, but I thought I’d ask.

-Thanks

• Founder TripleA Admin

I’m sure it will continue until the game is no longer popular. I’m guessing there new expansions at most avery 16 weeks.

• Hopefully one of them will have some new maps, maybe a Battle of the Bulge type maps (snowy hills, rozen rivers and one seriously bombed out Bastogne), perhaps some maps that have beaches and the sea for some good ol’ Nomandy battles (hey, they could release the Higgins Landing Craft finally!), etc. I just want new maps. I’d rather spend my cash on A&AM than on Memior tiles. Mmmm, new maps.

-=Grim=-

• Future expansion sets, in my opinion, should include more units for the Polish Army, especially infantry and antitank guns. The Polish army was more than cavalrymen and twin-turretted machine-gun tanks.

In a similar vein, the French army could be expanded to include antitank guns and a few of their other tanks, such as the Somua.

There is a lot of potential in this game system, and only time will tell how far it will develop.

• 2007 AAR League

They should include a resistance set in the future expansions.

• If you compare this game to that other collectible card game, Magic, then you might just guess that there will be somewhere in the vicinity of a ba-zillion expansions!  :lol:  Seriously, though, I agree with djensen that it will continue until the game loses its popularity.  No guess as to how long THAT will take…

• @AgentOrange:

No guess as to how long THAT will take…

I don’t know how the game is doing elsewhere, but it seems to be picking up momentum in my neck of the woods. That’s good to know. Of course, there’s only so many units you could make before you’ve made everything historical.

-=Grim=-

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m