• I recently was given this game but haven’t gotten around to checking it out. Has anyone played it? The pieces look similar to A&A pieces, but the board is different. It seems exciting.

own it… for a two player it definitely is the best light wargame around. fairly easy to teach, customizable, and simple gameplay are probably its highlights for me. The board is prone to move a bit, and the pieces have a tendency to break… If you want a quick game which can also act as a filler game for long AAA plays this is it…

GG

• Definitely a great game. GG put it perfectly

• Same game mechanics as the Civil War based game Battle Cry. Quick and fun. The board is nice with the terrain tile overlays allowing you to have a different board each time. And if you got it free that’s a real good price.

• I have played it quite a few times, and agree with the positive comments above. Once you get the hang of it, a battle can be over in 30 minutes or less. Or they can drag out as long as an hour or so. It does seem that they have engineered certain battles to fairly well assure that one side will win, and on a few of the battles it seems a bit constricted, but overall it’s a great game.

• I’ve been eyeing this one for a while now, to test how we play with more standardized units and for new terrain.  Does the base set just include Normandy or does it have several campaigns?

• I t has the eastern front (kursk and Moscow) now as well as a Bulge campaign. African campaign coming up

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m